Newcastle United 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle - 13/01/10 - post match reaction from p15

Dave

FUCK OFF STONE YOU FUCKING CUNT OF A BELLEND, NICKY BUTT HAS NEVER WON PLAYER OF THE SEASON, HE'S A USELESS WANKER.

???

OH RLY?

He didn't, did he? :lol:

From .cock

United's Player of the Season in 2006/07 after winning over many supporters who had doubted his ability to succeed on Tyneside following his loan-spell at Birmingham

Guest Stephen927

what is FYP? i always see it on this forum... i assumed it was "f*** you prick"... im now not so sure~!

Fixed your post.

FUCK OFF STONE YOU FUCKING CUNT OF A BELLEND, NICKY BUTT HAS NEVER WON PLAYER OF THE SEASON, HE'S A USELESS WANKER.

???

OH RLY?

From .cock

United's Player of the Season in 2006/07 after winning over many supporters who had doubted his ability to succeed on Tyneside following his loan-spell at Birmingham

Tbf, he was easily one of our better players that season.

Guest neesy111

nice image before the game from the beeb

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47105000/jpg/_47105331_stjames%27park_pa.jpg

Guest toonlass

Still hasn't scored here.

Edit, just has, time delay in Blyth

LOVELYPANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you'll find I was the first replier to the goal ;)

Ok, so a time delay to the decent parts of Blyth  O0

what is FYP? i always see it on this forum... i assumed it was "fuck you prick"... im now not so sure~!

Close, it's "Fuck You Punk!"

No..... its fondled your penis.

I used to think it was "Free Your Penis" - which caused some embarrassment when reading the forum at the uni library  :-[

nice image before the game from the beeb

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/47105000/jpg/_47105331_stjames%27park_pa.jpg

Is Phil Brown standing in the dugout?

I'm more worried about that lad having a massive piss on the pitch

???

OH RLY?

From .cock

:lol:

Fuck me sideways. I do remember him having a good start to the season now mind. Still a fair old surprise, thought Parker would have got it that year.