Ronaldo

lovejoy

Guest Howaythetoon

Ronaldo is one of the most interesting posters on here in what is a boring forum these days full of the same kind of characters/posters who post drivel or like to argue for the sake of it. This thread is far more embarrassing than Ronaldo's comments. Fuck me its getting worse round here. You can't say anything incase someone uses the search function to catch you out. I bet every single poster has posted contradictory comments, I know I have. So what.

Ronaldo is one of the most interesting posters on here in what is a boring forum these days full of the same kind of characters/posters who post drivel or like to argue for the sake of it. This thread is far more embarrassing than Ronaldo's comments. Fuck me its getting worse round here. You can't say anything incase someone uses the search function to catch you out. I bet every single poster has posted contradictory comments, I know I have. So what.

This.

I disagree with Ronaldo on virtually everything but at least he's interesting...

:lol: :lol:

Been looking after my girlfriend for the last 24 hours, so haven't been on.

He does remind me of a young Andy Cole in his intelligent running. I've posted on here before that I think he's capable of ten goals in the premiership. But in terms of touch and compsure there really isn't a comparison.

Not really that much of contradiction, people were saying he WAS the next Andy Cole. There's a bit of him in there, but he's nowhere near Cole's standard. I though I had this coming for a while btw, given the amount of people I seem to have pissed off on here.

I know it's early in the year, but you have the prize for shittiest retort for 2010 nicely sawn up there..

Strangely, subconsciously you were probably aware of your gaffe when you made it, considering this is what you said

Not that I want to ignite this whole debate again but I absolutely cringed when I folk started comparing Beckford with Cole, my word.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think he is one of the best posters on here and is always realistic rather than going along with blind faith (which I do myself so I am not pointing fingers).

HOWEVER....

When you have gone on like he has done recently people are going to blow things like this out of proportion. His arrogance has been funny at times but when you proclaim everything you say is correct and everyone else is an idiot, everyone else will love the opportunity to make you look the idiot.

If he toned the arrogance down and stopped what are becoming catch phrases (my flat mate etc....) he would start to get the respect he deserves because as I said he is a very good poster.

Guest firetotheworks

Ronaldo is one of the most interesting posters on here in what is a boring forum these days full of the same kind of characters/posters who post drivel or like to argue for the sake of it. This thread is far more embarrassing than Ronaldo's comments. f*** me its getting worse round here. You can't say anything incase someone uses the search function to catch you out. I bet every single poster has posted contradictory comments, I know I have. So what.

:lol:

I hope the last bit in bold is meant as irony in relation to the other bits in bold. In which case I doff my cap.