Ronaldo

lovejoy

;D :facepalm:

Beckford reminds me a little of a young Andy Cole in the way he plays actually

Not that I want to ignite this whole debate again but I absolutely cringed when I folk started comparing Beckford with Cole, my word.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/ob//internet_graphic1.jpg

Pick one and cling to dear life  :shifty:

Got to feel bad for the guy though. Generally a very good poster, but in the future, any time he's in a discussion/argument... BLAM! BECKFORD BOMB.

Ronaldo is the only interesting thing going on in the FF ATM. Good or bad, it's all about him; just the way he loves it.

:lol:

Got to feel bad for the guy though. Generally a very good poster, but in the future, any time he's in a discussion/argument... BLAM! BECKFORD BOMB.

Since when was he a very good poster?

This

He's good enough for you to, presumably, dislike him/his posts (unless you're just questioning my statement for the sake of it) without being banned - so he contributes to debate/conflict on the forum in a non-twattish way. That makes him a good poster for the forum, IMO.

Hopping off the fence for a second, I think a lot of what he says makes sense too. :)

This

He's good enough for you to, presumably, dislike him/his posts (unless you're just questioning my statement for the sake of it) without being banned - so he contributes to debate/conflict on the forum in a non-twattish way. That makes him a good poster for the forum, IMO.

Hopping off the fence for a second, I think a lot of what he says makes sense too. :)

That's a negative.

The rest i agree with though.

Guest Heneage

This

He contributes a truck load of debate and discussion to this place.

This

He contributes a truck load of debate and discussion to this place.

Yup, always was one of my favourite posters, even though i disagreed and argued (debated :pow:) with him a lot, until he got all "i'm right and you're stupid" in the last couple of months.

Don't go Ronaldo, PLZ!!!

Guest Roger Kint

Say what you like about him but I think he's a pretty important part of the forum. The guy has his opinions, it's a forum, hence he expresses those opinions.

This

He's fine, man. One of those posters who makes the board work, tbh. Even though he's wrong about almost everything.

:thup:

:weep: This post is just so magical it makes me weep. Bravo to you sir, bravo.

Gah. Just. What a beautiful moment.

:(

He's fine, man. One of those posters who makes the board work, tbh. Even though he's wrong about almost everything.

:thup:

:weep: This post is just so magical it makes me weep. Bravo to you sir, bravo.

Gah. Just. What a beautiful moment.

:(

Well, I know we've regretted it in the past when controversial posters have left.

Ronaldo is an excellent poster. Ronaldo, TMonkey, Johnypd - trio of most knowlegeable football fans in this forum. I have always enjoyed their points of views tremendously, regardless if theirs are consistent with mine.

Ronaldo is a prolific poster - it is only natural that at sometime somepoint he is going to be contradicting himself. Considering the sheer number of his posts, and considering that quite a few jeolous posters in here are vying for his fall - it is actually quite amazing and extraordinary that it takes so long to find a "flaw" in Ronaldo's posts.

In my opinion, this is a superb testament to Ronaldo's calibre, if anything.

I hope that Ronaldo continues to post regularly here.