Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

Quite simply he chose Wigan because they are in a far better position than us at the moment.

He might have chosen Wigan had we given him the choice, we didn't.

he knew we were interested therefore he had the choice.

Quite simply he chose Wigan because they are in a far better position than us at the moment.

We didn't actually bid for him? I see, I thought we had going by the reports. If we didn't even match their bid then that is pretty poor.

he knew we were interested therefore he had the choice.

:lol:

Do you understand the difference between being absolutely desperate to sign for someone else to the point where you'll screw you're already financially fucked hometown club out of even more money and merely prefering to sign for someone else?  Us being interested doesn't give him a straight choice, a bid being accepted would have.

We didn't actually bid for him? I see, I thought we had going by the reports. If we didn't even match their bid then that is pretty poor.

We made a bid but it was lower then Wigans offer and was never accepted (unless someone can correct me here?)

We made a bid but it was lower then Wigans offer and was never accepted (unless someone can correct me here?)

Source?

Guest Geordiekev

Palace administrators won't sign the deal off until tomorrow. :frantic:

When their office re-opens for the working week lol

Source?

It was well documented that we made an initial offer then upped the stakes along with Forest and WBA but nothing in stone other than Hughton confirming a heavy interest in the player.

Source?

Source for what?  The fact that nobody has ever reported that we had a bid accepted, look everywhere :lol:  Like I said, we didn't have a bid accepted unless someone can correct me with some real info.  Wigan put in a bid and it was accepted which was made public info, I'm sure we had a super secret bid accepted though  :nope:

Source?

Source for what?  The fact that nobody has ever reported that we had a bid accepted, look everywhere :lol:  Like I said, we didn't have a bid accepted unless someone can correct me with some real info.  Wigan put in a bid and it was accepted which was made public info, I'm sure we had a super secret bid accepted though  :nope:

I say we made a bid and it was accepted, unless of course someone can correct me.

Quite pathetic  that a player almost everyone would have thought we had absolutely no chance of signing this time last week hasn't signed for us, and now everyone is pissed off about the fact he hasn't signed and are now using the fact we tried to get him as a stick to beat the club with.

To be fair, another week has gone by and we're still without a striker.

Source?

I say we made a bid and it was accepted, unless of course someone can correct me.

I'll assume you're joking as I don't believe your really that stupid.

Guest toonlass

Quite pathetic  that a player almost everyone would have thought we had absolutely no chance of signing this time last week hasn't signed for us, and now everyone is pissed off about the fact he hasn't signed and are now using the fact we tried to get him as a stick to beat the club with.

To be fair, another week has gone by and we're still without a striker.

NO!  :yikes: Really? You have never mentioned we needed a striker!

Source?

I assume you're joking as I didn't believe your really that stupid.

It has as much logic as your statement :thup:

Source?

A: There's no indication that we've had a bid accepted so I assume we didn't have a bid accepted until I find out otherwise

B: There's no indication that we've had a bid accepted so I assume we did have a bid accepted until I find out otherwise.

If you think B is as logical as A then only Spock can help you now.

Source?

Source for what? The fact that nobody has ever reported that we had a bid accepted, look everywhere :lol: Like I said, we didn't have a bid accepted unless someone can correct me with some real info. Wigan put in a bid and it was accepted which was made public info, I'm sure we had a super secret bid accepted though :nope:

A: There's no indication that we've had a bid accepted so I assume we didn't have a bid accepted until I find out otherwise

B: There's no indication that we've had a bid accepted so I assume we did have a bid accepted until I find out otherwise.

I actually don't think we had a bid accepted, but that doesn't mean you can say we made an offer that was lower than Wigans and it wasn't accepted - there's absolutely no proof to back such a statement up.

Oh, and I'd understand your opinions alot more if they weren't accompanied by little digs :thup:

Source?

Of course I don't have a fucking source

cheers :thup:

Source?

I actually don't think we had a bid accepted, but that doesn't mean you can say we made an offer that was lower than Wigans and it wasn't accepted - there's absolutely no proof to back such a statement up.

Oh, and I'd understand your opinions alot more if they weren't accompanied by little digs :thup:

We know we made an offer because Hughton said so.  We know Wigan made an offer obviously.  Wigans offer was announced as being accepted, our offer wasn't announced as being accepted.  Its hardly a leap to assume our offer was never accepted which means it was lower then Wigans.

Source?

Ok, fair enough you're right :thup:

Knew you'd see the light :)

A administrator is not really in the position to "accept" or "refuse" bids they deal with the best offer available for the benefit of the company they are working with & its creditors. In this case it looks pretty nailed on that was Wigan, if for whatever reason that transcation did not happen they would look at the next best offer.