Twitter

Thespence

Having a fabulously relaxing Friday evening. A few cheeky Leffe Blondes, a Mars Duo and a bit of fun with the missus.

I'm in the mood for a few risqué parlour games. Told the wife to dust down her blindfold - it's time for 'Banana or Penis?'

The joke's on her, the silly bint - it's always 'penis'.

Just look in the fucking fruit bowl, love. We don't have any bananas.

Having a fabulously relaxing Friday evening. A few cheeky Leffe Blondes, a Mars Duo and a bit of fun with the missus.

I'm in the mood for a few risqué parlour games. Told the wife to dust down her blindfold - it's time for 'Banana or Penis?'

The joke's on her, the silly bint - it's always 'penis'.

Just look in the f***ing fruit bowl, love. We don't have any bananas.

You missed:

Another cracking game of 'Banana or Penis?'. The wife is upstairs brushing her teeth and Big Sam is breaking out the foot spa. Pure luxury.

Guest Geordiesned

WayneRoutledge

Important win.. Now hello Newcastle #imback

???

Further tweet suggests he's just out for a meal and probably on the piss after Boro game.

Guest Geordiesned

@RealDJCampbell:

Peeps sorry about yesterday I've let my team mates & u guys down, I no I play with 2much passion but that's how I am wish I could take it bk

TheBig_Sam notBigSam

On comes the evergreen Obafemi Martins. He was only a baby the last time Birmingham won a major trophy back in the sixties.

And he scores. What a story. Something to tell the grand-children When he gets home tonight.

:lol:

Hmm, Danny Sturridge's tweets tonight could land him in trouble:

Here are a few excerpts:

Birmingham Winning The Cup = A Positive Day For English Football. The More Deserving Team Won! Arsenal Are A Disgrace

I Have No Problem OnA Personal Level Wit The Foreign Lads-Some Of My Closest Friends Are From Abroad- But I Am A Patriot And U Should Be To!

Chelsea Have/Had Joe Cole Ash Cole, Frank, JT and Myself. To Win English Prem You Need An ENGLISH Backbone. Sir Alex Will Attest I Assure.

Arsenal's Defence Lack Communication And Authority Which Is Bred By Brits. We Dont Have That Problem And Neither Do Man United.