Twitter

Thespence

Guest neesy111

:thdn: :thdn: :thdn: :angry:

This is how i'm feeling.

The tories getting in is one thing, andy carroll leaving is one thing but this twitter account could be end of things as we know it!

Henry Winter :

@TheBig_Sam RIP. 'User Suspended'. Looks a straight red & sine die ban for best spoof on Twitter. Must have been the salad dressing story

Didn't see the salad dressing story, could you quote it ?

I can still view it. Weird.

The salad one isn't anywhere near as bad as some of his other ones:

Waiting for this Radiohead album to finish downloading whilst baking a Banana loaf. This is where my legendary patience comes into play.

about 4 hours ago via web

Some women are right dirty bitches.

42 minutes ago via web

Was in the shop there, buying some Newman's Own Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing for tea and saw this lady in leather trousers sidle up to me.

38 minutes ago via web

She goes: "Ooh, are you getting that for your dinner, Big Sam? Gonna pour it all over your tea, are you? Ooh, that'll be nice, won't it?"

36 minutes ago via web

While she's talking, she's licking her fingers and eyeing up my balls. She even squeezed one of her tits as she purred the word "pour".

34 minutes ago via web

It was like something out of those blue movies Jeff Shreeves is always trying to give me when I see him. The older ones with hairy muffs.

32 minutes ago via web

So I reply: "Yeah. I'm making a big salad. A really big one. With coleslaw. And a big fucking baked potato. Massive it is. Should be nice."

28 minutes ago via web

I tried to sound all sexy and alluring, but it's fucking food-stuffs for Christ sake. How do you get erotic over a fucking baked potato.

27 minutes ago via web

Then she goes: "Ooh, pouring some dressing over it? Nice. 'Newman's Own'? Yummy. What about 'Allardyce's Own'? You have any of that handy?

25 minutes ago via web

"I'd take a bottle of that," she continues, raking her fingers through her golden mane. "I'd pour it all over my salad... my fanny salad."

23 minutes ago via web

The "fanny salad" reference threw me a little, but I knew what she wanted. Big Sam. And plenty of him.

22 minutes ago via web

Usually, I'd be right in there quicker than a slag into a limo, but I'd left my Gamecube on pause in the house so I really had to get back.

16 minutes ago via web

I made my excuses and left. I looked back and she was pretending to wank a bottle of HP Sauce. I can't help but feel I've missed out here.

12 minutes ago via web

Got back into the house & played the fuck out of 'Resident Evil 4'. Those cunting Ganados are gonna feel the wrath of my sexual frustration.

8 minutes ago via web

This Banana loaf is fucking digusting. It's supposed to be bloody sweet. Why the fuck didn't I shag that filthy cow??

6 minutes ago via web

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Looks like The Fat Sam got upset with The Big Sam and got it shut down. :(

Big Sam took legal action through LMA to have @thebig_sam shut down. (Real) Big Sam: "some of the comments were disgusting."

:mackems:

Guest neesy111

Looks like The Fat Sam got upset with The Big Sam and got it shut down. :(

Big Sam took legal action through LMA to have @thebig_sam shut down. (Real) Big Sam: "some of the comments were disgusting."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave: :dave:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

For me, it seems right that the real Big Sam was the one to end it all. Sums him up perfectly. Whoever was behind TheBig_Sam... We Salute You! :clap: