Twitter

Thespence

The commie c*** bought cheesy chips from Munchies II & used Blue Line Taxis but it does not mean King Munchie & Shanks are expecting to be taken over by Comrade Mordashov.

Its been a few years since I looked at as wiki but I see the following has been added "During his time in Newcastle he attended most Newcastle United football games that were played in the city and became a follower of he club." :lol:

================================================================================================

“Vot is this wiv vootball?” he says in his heavy Russian accent. “When I bought a steel company in Italy, almost on the first day I was approached by the local football team manager. Our speciality is steel. If you want to sell me something in steel or mining, let’s discuss it. But not football."

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/article664580.ece

“Vot is this wiv vootball?” he says in his heavy Russian accent. “When I bought a steel company in Italy, almost on the first day I was approached by the local football team manager. Our speciality is steel. If you want to sell me something in steel or mining, let’s discuss it. But not football."

http://business.timesonline.co.uk/tol/business/article664580.ece

:lol: possibly won't be seeing him for a while then

I would love to see that little Gattuso tart try to take on Big Sam.

As soon as I get a job & do comparatively well, then get a bigger job with a big club & get into the Champions League - I'm coming for him.

Gattuso looks like he should be leading a gang of street urchins. I bet he's an extraordinary pickpocket.

Bet he has a hoop earring and wears Cuban heels. Let himself down tonight. Harry loves a player but I bet he only likes him after tonight.

Just off the phone to Harry, as it happens. He said Joe Jordan "stole a horse from somewhere" and rode around Milan looking for Gattuso."Gennaro!" he roared. "Show your face and feel my Celtic wrath! For I am Jordan. King of the Night." Awesome stuff from Joe, there.

When he couldn't find him, Joe simply dismounted the steed, tore it in half & threw it into the river. Gattuso's messed with the wrong man.

;D

"Harry loves a player but I bet he only likes him after tonight." :lol:

As soon as I get a job & do comparatively well, then get a bigger job with a big club & get into the Champions League - I'm coming for him.

Gattuso looks like he should be leading a gang of street urchins. I bet he's an extraordinary pickpocket.

Bet he has a hoop earring and wears Cuban heels. Let himself down tonight. Harry loves a player but I bet he only likes him after tonight.

Just off the phone to Harry, as it happens. He said Joe Jordan "stole a horse from somewhere" and rode around Milan looking for Gattuso."Gennaro!" he roared. "Show your face and feel my Celtic wrath! For I am Jordan. King of the Night." Awesome stuff from Joe, there.

When he couldn't find him, Joe simply dismounted the steed, tore it in half & threw it into the river. Gattuso's messed with the wrong man.

;D

Keysy really does have a tiny mouth though. It's really taken me aback.

The wife saw it and said: "Andy Gray must have a willy shaped like a credit card to get in there". Vulgar, cruel cow. Those are my friends.

Is there anything sexier than seeing a lovely lass go into a public toilet? Especially if you see a bit of the room as the door opens. It doesn't matter what she goes in to do, to be honest. Either way, it'll involve the fanny or the arse and that will do for me.

;D

The wife saw it and said: "Andy Gray must have a willy shaped like a credit card to get in there". Vulgar, cruel cow. Those are my friends.

Is there anything sexier than seeing a lovely lass go into a public toilet? Especially if you see a bit of the room as the door opens. It doesn't matter what she goes in to do, to be honest. Either way, it'll involve the fanny or the arse and that will do for me.

Whoever writes this stuff is a bona fide genius. :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Vladimir Weiss in love with Jack Wilshere?

Football time! Can't wait till tomorrow and see @jack_wilshere in action!

8:31 PM Feb 15th via ÜberTwitter

Good luck to @jack_wilshere tonite! Amazing player...

7:11 PM Feb 16th via ÜberTwitter

Congrats to arsenal and @jack_wilshere, he was man of the match for me.. Nite tweeps, big game for us tomorrow! X

12:13 AM Feb 17th via ÜberTwitter

The wife just caught me licking the TV while watching the delicious Natalie Sawyer on Sky Sports News. I don't regret it though.

"Why are you licking the TV, Sam?" she asked. I simply pointed to the splendour of Sawyer and said: "Why the fuck are you not?"

She shook her head softly and walked out of the room. She knew she'd been beaten over the head with the Big Sam sledgehammer of logic.

The wife just caught me licking the TV while watching the delicious Natalie Sawyer on Sky Sports News. I don't regret it though.

"Why are you licking the TV, Sam?" she asked. I simply pointed to the splendour of Sawyer and said: "Why the fuck are you not?"

She shook her head softly and walked out of the room. She knew she'd been beaten over the head with the Big Sam sledgehammer of logic.

:mackems:

;D

Whoever writes this stuff is a bona fide genius. :lol:

Would be brilliant if it turned out it was actually Sam Allardyce