Twitter

Thespence

Felt dirty this morning. Michael Owen posted something and I actually found myself agreeing. :harry:

By the way, am I the only person that can't stand the word 'Tweeps' It sounds like a name two soppy love birds would call each other!

Felt dirty this morning. Michael Owen posted something and I actually found myself agreeing. :harry:

By the way, am I the only person that can't stand the word 'Tweeps' It sounds like a name two soppy love birds would call each other!

Don't mind Michael Owen, at least he has a few relatively interesting things to say.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Leroy fer is on twitter

Good player, linked to him in January I think?

@Lerra_

Don't mind Michael Owen, at least he has a few relatively interesting things to say.

Michael Owen, interesting? Even by your low, low standards that is absolutely ridiculous. :lol:

he's a nice lad, who is a complete moron, who you don't follow, but you do know his twitter lingo. Rights. Got it.

Unfortunately running the United For Newcastle page, I have to see his mindless tweets retweeted at least 10 times a day

I'm sure United For Newcastle is a much more enthrawling piece of bandwith tbh

Chesters May Meeting came to an end today. You just have to go. Best track in the country even if I was sober drinking water and diet coke!

fucking hell man...

Gejon82 Jon Lockwood @

@themichaelowen BORING BORING BORING BORING TWAT BORING BORING BORING TWAT!

:snod:

Cajun, why don't you Tweet a load of shite to Limmy? He's guaranteed to reply.

DaftLimmy Brian Limond

"series" not "season". RT @Gejon82: @DaftLimmy Why does your season one dvd have 6 episodes on 2 discs?

See.

Cajun, why don't you Tweet a load of shite to Limmy? He's guaranteed to reply.

DaftLimmy Brian Limond

"series" not "season". RT @Gejon82: @DaftLimmy Why does your season one dvd have 6 episodes on 2 discs?

See.

:lol: He's right.