Twitter

Thespence

Rio - "The sun is out + I can't go out + sit in it because of the game 2mo....just don't feel as good watching people out enjoying the sun "

The poor bastard, it must be hell being him.

Guest Roger Kint

Why can't he go outside because of a game tomorrow anyway? :lol:

Not like he is ginger or owt.......

Simpsons pissed like;

Me n @camjerome10 @tonypdjuk in Vegas, what a day.... Tonight is gonna b lionel #messi

UberSocial • 04/06/2011 02:35

Toon black n white army

UberSocial • 04/06/2011 02:29

2nd best day of my life afte beatin a certain team 5-1

UberSocial • 04/06/2011 02:33

dannysimpson12 Danny Simpson

#10yearfrienship http://mypict.me/kxcGI

david_renwick @ @dannysimpson12 Why do you always point on photos? "look it's jermaine" get him signed up for Newcastle could do with him on the wing

dannysimpson12 @ @david_renwick ur not wrong ha

@david_renwick @dannysimpson12 all it takes is a couple of tweets, pretend tto be ITK then bam he's signing for us #pennantandsimoontheright

Mark Douglas and that cwarr07 who has been making all the noises about Gervinho etc had a bit of an argument last night. Seems to me that Douglas knows cwarr07 which might make him slightly more credible than the other apparent ITK's

Guest rosstoon

Don't think they know each other it's just from twitter. They've had a few ding dongs. Last one cwarr asked where he gets his info and msidouglas said I don't even know youso would not give him the info

Guest toonlass

Mark Douglas and that cwarr07 who has been making all the noises about Gervinho etc had a bit of an argument last night. Seems to me that Douglas knows cwarr07 which might make him slightly more credible than the other apparent ITK's

Cwarr07 knows bugger all. Sure he gets most of his ITK from here. He blocks anyone who disagrees with his opinions too. Complete WUM.