Twitter

Thespence

Guest ykmkmdd

Why do people follow you on Twitter even if you never make any?

They're usually hoping you'll follow back - there's loads try and inflate their follower numbers by following loads of people, wait to see which follow back (quite a few will - no idea why, maybe they think it's the done thing) and then dump those that don't and start the whole process again.

Sad but true.

Still don't really get Twitter - but can someone explain what the point/benefit of setting up a fake Twitter account would be? Troll thrills?

http://www.raconteurblog.net/wp-content/Forever-Alone.png

themichaelowen michael owen

Chinese, Indian or Pizza tonight? I'm siding with Indian. Anyone have any recommendations? I always get the same dish and fancy a change.

Boring prick.

Someone tweet "Cyanide" to the bland b******.

Strange how that was the first thing I thought of as well. I doubt we're alone mind.  :lol:

Aye, hopefully the Indian delivery guy is on the same trail.

Strange how that was the first thing I thought of as well. I doubt we're alone mind.  :lol:

"This dip Michael is only for you, its made for winners, champions, and amazing people, I'm not saying your family are not these things, but between us we both know there is only one Michael 'Medals' Owen"

He'd lick the fuking tub dry.

"This dip Michael is only for you, its made for winners, champions, and amazing people, I'm not saying your family are not these things, but between us we both know there is only one Michael 'Medals' Owen"

He'd lick the fuking tub dry.

Yup. It'd destroy the fucker slowly and painfully until his heart stopped.

And he'd still find a way to declare himself fit for the England game next week.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

i bet if he gets a pizza it'd be plain cheese.

With one slice of pepperoni in the medal that he'd call a medal.

themichaelowen michael owen

Chinese, Indian or Pizza tonight? I'm siding with Indian. Anyone have any recommendations? I always get the same dish and fancy a change.

Boring prick.

My night will be much better knowing Owen will spend it with "ass spraying mayhem."