This is the Best thread, I've ever been in, dududu dududu

Skirge

It won't end till you get a job, will it? Can't someone get him one?

Got one thanks. :)

I hope you keep this one. Stop posting exactly the same rubbish from a year ago. :thup:

I never lost the last one, funding was cut and start date moved back (I just didn't mention it this time not to jinx myself) but thanks for caring sexy :)

Oh, I was only going back to see what my own opinions of Best were:

So this fuker was out of contract as well? Seems that's all we'll go for, players with contract issues.

At least they are cheap and young, something the squad has needed for some time, though i don't think much of him as a player; hope to be proven wrong.

To see if I was one of the three you were referring to earlier in the thread.

While some of the criticism from messageboard maniacs has been cutting, there have also been words of support from the thinking fans who feel he deserves a fair crack of the whip. That is all Best is asking for.

:lol:

Guest Heneage

While some of the criticism from messageboard maniacs has been cutting, there have also been words of support from the thinking fans who feel he deserves a fair crack of the whip. That is all Best is asking for.

What a tool that lad is. I'm sure he won a competition to get there.

Guest neesy111

Xisco needs to be given a chance first before Best.

But this is football, and if you don't perform you'll be immediately thrown out of any side.  No room for sentiment here.

Guest neesy111

I feel he deserves a fair crack of the whip, myself.

The guy has only scored goals regularly for 5 months in his whole career, sadly that ain't good enough for the premiership me thinks.

If Leon scores, we're on the pitch........

When he was running with the ball against the Wigan defence the other night, he didn't look confident at all and just seem to stumble his way through. 

Made Shola look like Messi.

Guest neesy111

If Leon scores, we're on the pitch........

When he was running with the ball against the Wigan defence the other night, he didn't look confident at all and just seem to stumble his way through. 

Made Shola look like Messi.

Was my feeling as well, just didn't look like someone that if given 10 of those chances would put most of them away.

Someone saw something in Best which none of us have seen and you can only hope they were right. Simpson didn't look much of a player in the Championship but has shown he's ok at this level, so you never know. It isn't going to be easy for Best to impress if he is only going to get limited chances, he has hardly played any football for about 7 months tbf.

I didn't realise he was only 24, so he's got time on his side.

Judging by his previous goal records, his only decent spell was at Yeovil where he had 66% goal to games ratio, but I think that's the level he should be at.

Guest MrSundlofer

Xisco needs to be given a chance first before Best.

It must be something with Xisco - probably if he plays X games we must pay his previous club some money. That's why he's not playing? Chris Hughton gave him some time in pre-season and against Aston Villa when we won 6-0.

But it's probably: new country, unmotivated, good high wage...

He's doing a wonderful job of alienating his readership like. Does he enjoy slagging off the people that keep him in a job?

He's doing a wonderful job of alienating his readership like. Does he enjoy slagging off the people that keep him in a job?

Can't imagine many of the internet maniacs buying the Chronic tbf.

/not a maniac obviously, cos I think Best is pure lush.