Mido on £1,000 per week

LooneyToonArmy

I know it's fair enough he wants to live the life he wants to, but just imagine you were the player that got released and had to work nights in a factory because a little rich boy wanted to stroke his ego.

I know it's fair enough he wants to live the life he wants to, but just imagine you were the player that got released and had to work nights in a factory because a little rich boy wanted to stroke his ego.

So only people from a poor background should get to play football?

So only people from a poor background should get to play football?

No. But it's a bit unfair to use your wealth to effectively pay someone to give you a job ahead of someone else.

What if you landed yourself a dream job, but then someone who won the euromillions told your boss he'd do the same work for £50 a week and you ended up on the dole queue.

It's a bizarre scenario, but it's what happened. Think how Freddie Sears must be thinking.

Train Drivers up to £70k??? Crazy talk.

Not the lot that drive the scotrail trains anyway.

Apparently so....

http://www.mysalary.co.uk/average-salary/Train_Driver_3139

"Many drivers earn in the region of £70k with overtime, particularly at Intercity or freight depots."

Reet that's it I'm changing jobs!

Can't see how they can count overtime in salary. That's like saying a cleaner earns £30k a year (on a basic of £10k a year and £20k a year overtime pay if they work every hour of every day).

Train Drivers up to £70k??? Crazy talk.

Not the lot that drive the scotrail trains anyway.

Apparently so....

http://www.mysalary.co.uk/average-salary/Train_Driver_3139

"Many drivers earn in the region of £70k with overtime, particularly at Intercity or freight depots."

Reet that's it I'm changing jobs!

Can't see how they can count overtime in salary. That's like saying a cleaner earns £30k a year (on a basic of £10k a year and £20k a year overtime pay if they work every hour of every day).

That website is so incredibly unreliable. Has about 4 entries for maths teachers  with salaries ranging from 10k-35k for the same job.