Fabio knows, but do you? The central midfielders...

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are some of these players going to be in other polls? Seems weird having Beckham in there, and Milner considering he wont play there for England.

Oh yeah, both players you've highlighted will be in the final poll.  Basically will consist of the attacking midfielders, wingers and wide players.

Actually think that Gerrard belongs in that category - especially if you assume he'll play in his normal England roll.

And shouldn't Parker be on that list as well? (Serious question as I haven't seen him play a long time so I don't know if he's in form or not)

Parker could be on the list.  A long way from even being in contention to go though.

Aren't a fan but an Arsenal supporting friend of mine really wants him at The Arsenal.

Arsenal have been in dire need for a player like Parker for about 2 years now.  I know loads of Arsenal fans who share that view - it's just that Wenger has faith in the averageness, erm sorry, I mean awesome youth prospects he has.

Song's been pretty good this year for them in that role.

Parker at Arsenal? Don't make me laugh.

If West Ham went down at the end of this season I would love it if we would buy him back tbh. Much better player than Smith. Won't happen though.

But obviously, not good enough for Arsenal and doesn't fit their style.

Guest Roger Kint

Oh wait. 

When was the last time Gerrard played as one of the central 2 for England?  Might have to re-think this one...

When has Milner/Beckham?

1 start between them in CM for England(against the mighty Andorra) does not a CM make. Its blind stupidity for anyone, let alone 27 or something to choose Beckham there, he will be thoroughly raped by most teams. ;D

Guest Roger Kint

Barry, Gerrard and Lampard are certs but I would also think Huddlesstone might be close and if Joe Cole can put a decent run of games together, I think he might get in as well.

Joe Cole, Lennon, Milner plus one of Beckham/Young/Walcott/Downing should be the 4 wide players imo. He isnt good enough to play central over Lampard/Gerrard and hasnt the game for being the more defensive minded CM like Barry or Carrick