Derby County 3 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 09/02/10 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

Two wingers, two attacking CM's and two strikers for a home game was something....but an AWAY game? Is he mad? This isn't Hughton.

i wouldn't even say 2 attacking central midfielders but 2 who'll get forward and defend a bit and will hopefully mix it up to make it difficuilt to mark them.

Guest Chris P

As i live in Birkenhead, i have no radio feed. Hopefully you kind souls will keep me informed.  :colo: Come on Newcastle!

Spend some brass you part-timer. :razz:

never insult a mans pocket

Two wingers, two attacking CM's and two strikers for a home game was something....but an AWAY game? Is he mad? This isn't Hughton.

i wouldn't even say 2 attacking central midfielders but 2 who'll get forward and defend a bit and will hopefully mix it up to make it difficuilt to mark them.

:nods:

Sod the "we need one DM and one AM"-attitude.

I'd considr Nolan an AM if he's a box to box midfielder then he needs to learn how to run for more than 30 yards without needing a defibrilator.

I'd considr Nolan an AM if he's a box to box midfielder then he needs to learn how to run for more than 30 yards without needing a defibrilator.

what i mean is he wont do all the attacking as he can cover when guthrie goes forward.