Derby County 3 - 0 Newcastle Utd - 09/02/10 - post match reaction from page 24

Dave

There's nowt wrong with Lockwood despite what people say. Was listening to highlights of the Cardiff game before, after Lovenkrands scored he went "BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG Cardiff have crumbled!" :lol:

:thup:

Nowt wrong with a bit of fucking passion in commentary.

There's nowt wrong with Lockwood despite what people say. Was listening to highlights of the Cardiff game before, after Lovenkrands scored he went "BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG Cardiff have crumbled!" :lol:

when he was at Metro he always got players wrong.  He once squealed that Lomana LuaLua had scored, before correcting himself.  It was Nolberto Solano.

Mick Lowes is such a depressing c***.

bit like everyone on here

I think he's what most are going off tbf. Just listening to him makes you think we're being battered and are totally without hope.

:thup:

Nowt wrong with a bit of f***ing passion in commentary.

In fact, I remember the Liverpool game back in '02/03 I think it was when we drew 2-2 at Anfield after going 2-0 down.

Lockwood goes absolutely mental with Shearer's last minute goal and screams "IF YOUR NEIGHBOURS TURNED OFF THE GAME AT 2-0, FOR GOODNESS SAKE BANG ON THE WALL! NEWCASTLE LEVEL!" It's brilliant :lol: