Season Tickets

Heron

Ive got to all the games ive wanted to now for years without needing a season ticket. Wouldnt really want to be stuck to the same seat around people I don't know. Would prefere to buy game by game with my mates and decided before we go where we want to sit. I know someone with season tickets who can help with away games.

Will get one in the future if we start selling out again and its getting harder to buy game by game.

Guest WashyGeordie

I'm renewing if i can afford to. Possibly moving to blocks D/E in the Leazes Corner though, from the block next to away fans.

Guest Roger Kint

Wouldnt really want to be stuck to the same seat around people I don't know.

You would think that would be a problem but, I have made some pretty good friends in the area I sit.

How could 90 minutes next to a fellow fan ever be a problem? I love the fact i sit alongside different people, it leads to a better post match debate with the lads imo

Wouldnt really want to be stuck to the same seat around people I don't know.

You would think that would be a problem but, I have made some pretty good friends in the area I sit.

How could 90 minutes next to a fellow fan ever be a problem? I love the fact i sit alongside different people, it leads to a better post match debate with the lads imo

I agree, I tend to make friends with those around me anyway, simply so it covers your arse if owt was ever to happen.

Guest HGB1892

I paid for 3 up front, would have renewed anyway regardless of what we do in the summer, I support NUFC, not the players, managers or owners. They are merely just part of my club.

Guest Monkey

I wonder how many season tickets we sold.  The Sunday Sun reported around the 25,000 mark at the start of the season.  Surely we have more than that.  If you add maybe what 1,000 corporate people, that's 26,000.  Generally 2,800 away fans, so according to the only semi reliable sources that's 29,000 people accounted for including season ticket holders.  So for the game against Preston we had a walk up of 16,000.  I can't see it myself like, I think we have at least 32,000 season ticket holders this year.

It will be interesting to see the cost of them in the Premiership next season, a 9% rise to 2008 levels would be semi acceptable with some type of investment in the playing side, anymore than that and it's a piss take, especially as we have at best a 10% chance of coming in the top half.

Guest icemanblue

'Should the team get promoted at the end of this season, then you will be able to watch Premier League football at Championship prices.'

Errr, the prices for this year were the same as when we were in the Premier League?

Going to be an expensive month, like. I'm certain I want to keep the seats I currently have, and no doubt the price will rocket when they go on general sale.

Guest Jungle Barry

Price freeze if bought before 31st of March according to official site/box office

Desperation or sensible planning?

You'd like to think the latter but since when has the current regime done anything sensible?

'Should the team get promoted at the end of this season, then you will be able to watch Premier League football at Championship prices.'

Errr, the prices for this year were the same as when we were in the Premier League?

Going to be an expensive month, like. I'm certain I want to keep the seats I currently have, and no doubt the price will rocket when they go on general sale.

Does it really say that? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I wonder how many season tickets we sold.  The Sunday Sun reported around the 25,000 mark at the start of the season.  Surely we have more than that.  If you add maybe what 1,000 corporate people, that's 26,000.  Generally 2,800 away fans, so according to the only semi reliable sources that's 29,000 people accounted for including season ticket holders.  So for the game against Preston we had a walk up of 16,000.  I can't see it myself like, I think we have at least 32,000 season ticket holders this year.

It will be interesting to see the cost of them in the Premiership next season, a 9% rise to 2008 levels would be semi acceptable with some type of investment in the playing side, anymore than that and it's a piss take, especially as we have at best a 10% chance of coming in the top half.

You are missing out the half season tickets which would be a fai few thousand

Basically call us a bunch of stupid fickle cunts who are about to bow down the very person that mismanaged us to this mess then expect everyone to be grateful you randomly put a special off on for a month. FUCK OFF.

• 2 weeks later...

Rather strangely, I'll be going to far less matches next season than at any time in about the last 20 years. Guess it's my fault for moving to Bournemouth. :(

Limited to away games now and the occasional trek back up north.

Guest icemanblue

The price of mine is jumping £60 after March 31st, so I've renewed this week. £600 well spent, I hope.