Fight/bust up at the training ground?

binnsy
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There was always going to be two sides to this issue, and all weve heard to date is what a twat Taylor is. Id like to know if Carroll would have played if hed broken Nolans jaw, or how Belfuscu would have reacted if he hospitalised Colocinni.

Well why didn't you ask that instead?

The club comes first.

I've not got a problem with Hughton picking him whilst he's still doing the business. Promotion is the ultimate priority this season and playing a toerag who's scoring the goals to win us the points to get back up is justified imo. Deal with the situation in the summer and move one of them on in the summer if need be but let's get the club promoted first. 

Promotion is a stepping stone, not an end in itself. If Hughton is bowing to player power now we’ll be f***ed the next time the going gets tough.

It's the only thing that matters for the time being.

Hughton can deal with it after we're confirmed as being up. If that means selling one or the other, or both, then fair enough.

The club comes first.

I've not got a problem with Hughton picking him whilst he's still doing the business. Promotion is the ultimate priority this season and playing a toerag who's scoring the goals to win us the points to get back up is justified imo. Deal with the situation in the summer and move one of them on in the summer if need be but let's get the club promoted first. 

Promotion is a stepping stone, not an end in itself. If Hughton is bowing to player power now we’ll be f***ed the next time the going gets tough.

Hughton can deal with it after we're confirmed as being up. If that means selling one or the other, or both, then fair enough.

this

Guest toonlass

There was always going to be two sides to this issue, and all we’ve heard to date is what a twat Taylor is. I’d like to know if Carroll would have played if he’d broken Nolan’s jaw, or how Belfuscu would have reacted if he hospitalised Colocinni.

How I would have reacted? Well seeing as we know bugger all about the incident and I would presume we would have been told bugger all if it was Colocinni  instead of Taylor then I would have reacted the same. We don't know what has or hasn't happened, what disciplinary action has been taken, so how can we comment?

The club comes first.

this

so what else could we let players get away with ?

they can let the enquiry drag out till we are up but i hope the enquiry is honest and if fault is there it is jumped on.

for fucks sake man people, by the sounds of it the police wanted taylor to speak about it but he wouldn't, it was seen as that serious, possibly another assault charge. innocent till proven gulity.if/once its proven he should be out.

Guest malandro

The club comes first.

If dropping Carroll for a game or two is going to us cost promotion when were ten points clear of third with 8 games to go, our position in the league must be a fluke.

As always with Ashley’s NUFC we have no idea what is going on, but there was always going to be more to this than Taylor’s a cunt so everything is OK.

The club comes first.

Promotion is a stepping stone, not an end in itself. If Hughton is bowing to player power now well be f***ed the next time the going gets tough.

If dropping Carroll for a game or two is going to us cost promotion when were ten points clear of third with 8 games to go, our position in the league must be a fluke.

As always with Ashleys NUFC we have no idea what is going on, but there was always going to be more to this than Taylors a cunt so everything is OK.

:lol:

The club comes first.

As always with Ashley’s NUFC we have no idea what is going on, but there was always going to be more to this than Taylor’s a cunt so everything is OK.

I'm actually quite pleased that NUFC haven't commented on the incident. Sometimes saying nowt is the right decision. I hope it's dealt with 'in-house'. We've washed our dirty linen in public far too often under previous chairmen in the not-so-distant-past...

Guest malandro

The club comes first.

As always with Ashley’s NUFC we have no idea what is going on, but there was always going to be more to this than Taylor’s a c*** so everything is OK.

I'm actually quite pleased that NUFC haven't commented on the incident. Sometimes saying nowt is the right decision. I hope it's dealt with 'in-house'. We've washed our dirty linen in public far too often under previous chairmen in the not-so-distant-past...

Ignorance is bliss?

Guest malandro

There was always going to be two sides to this issue, and all we’ve heard to date is what a t*** Taylor is. I’d like to know if Carroll would have played if he’d broken Nolan’s jaw, or how Belfuscu would have reacted if he hospitalised Colocinni.

How I would have reacted? Well seeing as we know bugger all about the incident and I would presume we would have been told bugger all if it was Colocinni  instead of Taylor then I would have reacted the same. We don't know what has or hasn't happened, what disciplinary action has been taken, so how can we comment?

Being clueless has never stopped you commenting before.

The club comes first.

As always with Ashley’s NUFC we have no idea what is going on, but there was always going to be more to this than Taylor’s a c*** so everything is OK.

Ignorance is bliss?

it's more that the cat is already out the bag. it's easy to keep quiet when nobody knows.

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

I'd rather the club said nothing than revealed all of the gory details about what went on. I'd much rather we continued winning games with a settled side for the time being and did whatever needed to be done when it suited us rather than the media.

Guest toonlass

There was always going to be two sides to this issue, and all we’ve heard to date is what a t*** Taylor is. I’d like to know if Carroll would have played if he’d broken Nolan’s jaw, or how Belfuscu would have reacted if he hospitalised Colocinni.

Being clueless has never stopped you commenting before.

Ouch! :lol:

Guest malandro

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

I'd rather the club said nothing than revealed all of the gory details about what went on. I'd much rather we continued winning games with a settled side for the time being and did whatever needed to be done when it suited us rather than the media.

I don’t want to know the gory details, only that the club understands dressing room indiscipline and professionalism don’t mix. Saying/doing nothing at all doesn’t do that.

Guest toonlass

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

I don’t want to know the gory details, only that the club understands dressing room indiscipline and professionalism don’t mix. Saying/doing nothing at all doesn’t do that.

Would you also discipline Taylor for sending texts/making inappropriate commets to Carroll's lass?

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

Would you also discipline Taylor for sending texts/making inappropriate commets to Carroll's lass?

yes but a differing sort to that to someone for smashing someones jaw in a long line of violent incidents.

Guest toonlass

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

yes but a differing sort to that to someone for smashing someones jaw in a long line of violent incidents.

Absolutely. There is no excuse for breaking someone's jaw, but I don't believe Taylor is innocent in all of this.

Guest malandro

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

Yes (if that’s what’s happened) but that’s the point. Carroll should have gone to Hughton (or Nolan) – he can’t go round breaking player’s jaws.

If, as has been widely reported, the animosity between Taylor and Carroll has been brewing for a long time you have to ask why Hughton didn’t knock their heads together ages ago. Does he know what’s going on, does he have the authority?

I have heard from people who know him that ST comes across as arrogant, and perhaps he needs to grow up as well. But he’s been at the club for about six years(?) and never been a problem. Carroll on the other hand has been in the limelight for a year and can’t keep out of it. I like Andy Carroll, but he was to learn to control his temper. Hughton’s doing him no favours by carrying on as if nothing had happened.

The club comes first.

Ignorance is bliss?

Absolutely. There is no excuse for breaking someone's jaw, but I don't believe Taylor is innocent in all of this.

so you are agreeing that they should both be disciplined, one for yet a nother violent offence and one for sending inappropriate texts ?

Guest toonlass

Why's that? Do you know him?

I think if Carroll had just walked in and smashed the heck out of Taylor without any provocation then the Club would have acted differently, and the players at Doncaster would have reacted differently. I don't know what happened, and like I said there is absolutely no excuse to break someone's jaw, but I would be very surprised if there was no provocation. If the rumours are true then I  think they probably both need to be disciplined, but think that the club has no obligation to say what happened, or what disciplinary action was taken.