Doncaster Rovers 0 - 1 Newcastle - 23/03/10 - post match reaction from page 21

Dave

Anyone think we should play Simpson at CB and Kadar at LB? Don't really like having two right footed players on the left :undecided:

nah man Kadar is too cumbersome at fullback.

ITS TAMAS NOT THOMAS, f***ing hell.

Like you know how to pronounce it. :lol:

It's sounds like tamaaasch

As I am half-hungarian i should know

I've a mate called Tamas and he pronounces it Thomasch, fwiw.

Tomash is the correct pronunciation.

atmosphere sounds class

Theirs alot of Toon fans in Doncaster, don't ask me why, maybe the Keegan conection.

Realy ? how do you know ?

I've got family in Doncaster, plenty of people with Toon tops and I support NUFC stickers on their cars.

Infact some of my family lives in the same town as Keegan was born and raised.

:thup:

No need for the thumbs up, it's a fucking shit hole, I think my dads estate and my brothers is the only decent place in Doncaster, shit night out aswell unless you fancy some cheap strippers.

Guest prestonj1989
http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/97974739.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F51E6F84ADE96F6FBB7A4465E1758CD5E76D56041BDCF042E3

Guest firetotheworks

Just going from the commentary this is the greatest football match that has ever been played.

:lol: I was thinking the same. I like his enthusiasm, but I might have an actual heart attack.

I'm off for a wee to see if we score.

shuld have a dump, may be better.

Don't need one. :(

gary speed in yr avatar looks like he's taking a dump,  dunno about anyone else but i always thought gary speed ran around like he crapped his pants, just go on youtube and watch him, its uncanny.

Guest neesy111

why is he wearing gloves? and he calls himself a hard man :angry:

Protect the cuts on his hands?

nolan's wearing glove's as well, guessing so he can get to mcdonald's easier after the match

why is he wearing gloves? and he calls himself a hard man :angry:

Protect the cuts on his hands?

nolan's wearing glove's as well, guessing so he can get to mcdonald's easier after the match

Im confused as to how wearing gloves can get you to mcdonalds faster :)

Weir to see Nolan in a long shirt... must be really cold there.

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/97975414.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5903527E6C17A652EC4C6B80A31837362BA94B54F632C7FE1

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/97974790.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F545ABAF8E972AD5857A4465E1758CD5E7276BAECEAFE513C9

I'm off for a wee to see if we score.

shuld have a dump, may be better.

Don't need one. :(

gary speed in yr avatar looks like he's taking a dump,  dunno about anyone else but i always thought gary speed ran around like he crapped his pants, just go on youtube and watch him, its uncanny.

Do not speak ill of Mr Speed! He runs beautifully, like a gazelle.

atmosphere sounds class

Theirs alot of Toon fans in Doncaster, don't ask me why, maybe the Keegan conection.

Realy ? how do you know ?

I've got family in Doncaster, plenty of people with Toon tops and I support NUFC stickers on their cars.

Infact some of my family lives in the same town as Keegan was born and raised.

:thup:

No need for the thumbs up, it's a f***ing s*** hole, I think my dads estate and my brothers is the only decent place in Doncaster, s*** night out aswell unless you fancy some cheap strippers.

It is still nice to know, we have a fanbase in a place i never realy thought we would have.