MLS 2010

Kaizero

Ronaldinho is apparently off to LA Galaxy. :lol:

Thought he was going to Flamengo.

That post is pushing on towards being a month old, Disco.

:lol: so it is. I withdraw my originally statement. Lets hope I am on the ball a bit more tomorrow

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

You stalking him? Though I thought Brooklyn was the gangsta hip-hop breakdancing basketballer wannabe?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Heneage

I like the Japanese sounding lad in the middle for Philly, he has good potential to be a box to box midfielder.

I like the Japanese sounding lad in the middle for Philly, he has good potential to be a box to box midfielder.

He does, but the US doesn't have problems with box-to-box midfielders - they need some class out wide (both at full-back and on the wings).

Guest Heneage

He does, but the US doesn't have problems with box-to-box midfielders - they need some class out wide (both at full-back and on the wings).

True, but I think he's got more craft and creativity than Edu and Clarke. A new Bobby Convey would be good, maybe Adu.

True, but I think he's got more craft and creativity than Edu and Clarke. A new Bobby Convey would be good, maybe Adu.

He'll still have to move in front of Torres, Bradley and Feilhaber though. Lets just hope Clark never sees the national team again.

Guest Heneage

He'll still have to move in front of Torres, Bradley and Feilhaber though. Lets just hope Clark never sees the national team again.

Must admit not seen a second of Torres, but Bradley is a definite starter, and Feilhaber seems to have just promised so much yet rarely delivered, where is he these days? Back in Denmark?

Knew there was a thread on here somewhere!

What an absolutely fantastic goal that second one was for Crew. Just brilliant.

Really liked the ball in for the first one as well.

Torres didn't do himself any favors at all in the WC.

Must admit not seen a second of Torres, but Bradley is a definite starter, and Feilhaber seems to have just promised so much yet rarely delivered, where is he these days? Back in Denmark?

Not sure what Feilhaber's doing with his club, but yeah it's in Denmark. He's worked his way back in favor with the national team, and playing pretty well. Torres only played a half in the World Cup, and admittedly it was our worst of the tournament, but he didn't do anything wrong, it was just that he was the only player changed in from the last game so he was obviously going to be taken off. He has loads of skill though, really promising.

Knew there was a thread on here somewhere!

What an absolutely fantastic goal that second one was for Crew. Just brilliant.

Really liked the ball in for the first one as well.

Yeah, but Schelotto does those free kicks for fun. We score a lot of goals that way.

My brother-in-law lives in Columbus and knows one of Schelotto's next-door neighbors. Every time he gets home he tells him another story about football in Argentina. He loves being able to live a normal life now; in Argentina the players had to live in high-security compounds.

• 1 month later...

Had a good laugh at this today.

As many who frequent this thread may know, one of the expansion teams next season in the Portland Timbers which is about a 2 1/2 hour drive south of Seattle where they already have the Sounders.  This has been a pretty historic rivalry over the years and I think will really inflame it for the future but today the powers that be at the Timbers organization unveiled their new billboard right down the street (the main street into the Sounders stadium) from the home of the Sounders:

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3659/timberse.jpg

Definitely made me laugh, really excited to be part of this rivalry when I move out to Portland (hopefully) next summer right before the season starts.  Already saving up for a season ticket (of which there are only a few remaining).