Sunderland...

Heron

Guest neesy111

I'll take a point, but going they're for a point will be a disaster in my eyes.  Must go there trying to win the game.

Guest Wearside

Anything near our first eleven and we'll beat them.

:iamatwat: :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

You've got love comments like this.

You do realise we have one the best home records in the entire country over the last 12 month don't you?

When did Newcastle become Barcelona? Unbelievable confidence from you bud and comments like that generally come back to bite you on the arse.

You do realise we have one the best home records in the entire country over the last 12 month don't you?

When did Newcastle become Barcelona? Unbelievable confidence from you bud and comments like that generally come back to bite you on the arse.

lots of biting on the arse then if you have a look at RTG.

Guest toonlass

Tell you what, why not pick one comment in 30 and comment on it, ignoring the rest around it which are far more sensible?

The majority of fans, both on here and in general realise that this match isn't going to be a walk in the park. We would be happy with a point. We realise that Sunderland aren't going to lie down and take a raping like they did in October.

But you concentrate on the one post which isn't typical of the general opinion.  :clap:

Tell you what, why not pick one comment in 30 and comment on it, ignoring the rest around it which are far more sensible?

The majority of fans, both on here and in general realise that this match isn't going to be a walk in the park. We would be happy with a point. We realise that Sunderland aren't going to lie down and take a raping like they did in October.

But you concentrate on the one post which isn't typical of the general opinion.  :clap:

Fair point, ask 99% of Newcastle fans and they will all say they would take a point right now.

Guest Wearside

No real fun in replying to the sensible posts :)

Too fair the general opinion on here appears to be that you will be delighted with a draw and you are away so it would be a great result for you however I don't know a single Sunderland fan who would settle for a draw.

Guest Stephen927

I'll take a point, but going they're for a point will be a disaster in my eyes.  Must go there trying to win the game.

Massive difference between being happy with a point and playing for a point. We'll be going there for a win.

Too fair the general opinion on here appears to be that you will be delighted with a draw and you are away so it would be a great result for you however I don't know a single Sunderland fan who would settle for a draw.

Well of course, you want revenge for the humilation we gave you at our place though.

Guest Roger Kint

Sunderland fans wouldnt settle for anything less than 3-0 in October either, its no shock to see our lot showing far more common sense ;D

ooooh neat switch of words. think you'll find most would "take" or "settle" for a draw. delighted is the term for a win.

I think we are certainly capable of getting a win, although I will take the draw if offered. I dont think theres a lot between the 2 teams in terms of quality. They have the good home record, but we seem to be improving and attacking more. If we go there and perform, anything could happen. It will be a very close game and tough to call. Sunderland will rightly be the favourites but I wouldnt be overly surprised if we got the three points.

Cattermole is out, as is Welbeck. I think this game depends on if how well Titus adapts to being captain, and making up for his poor performance in the home derby. I think he will have a stormer personally.

Cattermole is out, as is Welbeck. I think this game depends on if how well Titus adapts to being captain, and making up for his poor performance in the home derby. I think he will have a stormer personally.

or if tiote is fit.

Very selective quoting there weary, take a look at posts I wrote after this one and you'll see a bit of explanation.

Don't understand your constant referrals to Barcelona ???  

Do you mean you think it would take Barcelona to beat Sunderland nowadays ? Comments like that could well come back and bite you on the arse.

or if tiote is fit.

Yeah, no chance of winning without Chieck.

or if tiote is fit.

Yeah, no chance of winning without Chieck.

oh yes we have....just a better chance if he is fit.

Guest Roger Kint

Havent you heard? All NUFC fans beleive they support this incredible Barcelona-esque team. Their fans sit foaming at the mouths inventing what we think and inveriably begin to beleive it themselves...... ;D

Guest GeordieAce

Home form means fuck all on derby day. Having said that I would take a draw, but honestly think we can beat them. Just depends which team handles the pressure better on the day.

Had an extremely vivid dream about going to the match coming up at SOS, everything was normal, usual teams, and then Rob Lee popped up and scored a cracking goal in front of our fans, 25 yards out drive into the corner in the 80th minute, sending us absolutely wild, and we ended up winning 1-0.

Havent you heard? All NUFC fans beleive they support this incredible Barcelona-esque team. Their fans sit foaming at the mouths inventing what we think and inveriably begin to beleive it themselves...... ;D

Maybe he misunderstood my sig.