Sunderland...

Heron

£13m for Henderson even without N'Gog is a gross overvaluation however Liverpool must've been chuckling when they heard this development.

"Actually, if you don't mind, we'd like to take that crap striker off your hands."

[Joy in the Liverpool office. "Compose yourself lads, let's see this deal out and get rid of David fucking N'Gog. Ahem....."]

"I guess we co-...."

"And also, could you reduce the fee by £3m please?"

"...you what?"

"Ah, fair enough, knock £5m off instead."

"?!?!!"

Liverpool office:

I don't think Sunderland scored many goals at all from set-pieces last season. So Henderson out for Larsson will add 6-8 goals to them imo.

Guest north shields lad

:laugh:

This is brilliant. Ngog isnt worth the one million Liverpool paid for him, sky sports are saying its a deal worth 20 million, with 13 million in cash and ngog. Sunderland think they have a 7 million pound player.

Canny player on a free. He'll do ok there, nothing spectacular like. Certainly not good enough to move them up to where they think they should be.

I'm not so sure. Their main problem last season was that the midfield didn't contribute goalwise. They've potentially got a player here who'll score 5-6 a season and set up close to double figures.

Where do they think they should be like? :lol:

Top 6. The thick cunts I spoke to thought they were entitled to it in December.

thought they were gunning for champions league then absolute certs for it

Guest north shields lad

Sky are saying there also closing in on Adam, Phil jones, and wickham. Who the fuck is whickham? That means they must be selling meireless. I would take him like.