Sunderland...

Heron

Dear mackem,

To put it into context, to come away from home in the Barclays Premier League and pick up something is always decent.

The disappointing thing is that we had enough chances to win two football matches.

Everything else was okay but putting chances away is vital in the Premier League. Away from home, you dont usually get as many chances as we did today and we had to take one.

Unfortunately, we didnt manage to do it.

We had John OShea hit the crossbar and Asamoah Gyan was through within the first 12 minutes.

We need to find that clinical touch in front of goal.

At our level we should be taking chances, but were not. We have to keep grinding on and stick with our beliefs, because there isnt much wrong.

It was good to see John OShea back for us. His experience and know-how will make a big difference.

Hes a quality player. We know what weve bought there.

It would have been a wonderful debut for him if hed scored, but overall it was a pleasing first game.

All the best,

Steve Bruce

If you didn't start it Dear Mackem I would have believed that :lol:

Anyone else get a 'database error' on RTG?

Looks like they finally imploded.

We had a lot of chances to fix the server. Unfortunately we didn't take them this time, but the important thing is that the chances were there.

"The amount of chances we've squandered today really sums our week up". :lol:

Does the whingeing cunt not realise that he's potentially creating a complex in the minds of his players with this stuff?  Just shut up and get on with it, fatty.

Guest mimifrench

Cajun, your friend Henderson scored a cracking goal for Liverpool today !

You told me he was crap... Maybe Sunderland players aren't as bad as you think lol

You told me he was crap... Maybe Sunderland players aren't as bad as you think lol

I hope he becomes brilliant but in the main he has been shit and cannot handle big games, anyway a/s/l?

I hope he becomes brilliant but in the main he has been s*** and cannot handle big games, anyway a/s/l?

21/F/Paris.  Come on man, get your cyber-stalking right!

Guest mimifrench

I hope he becomes brilliant but in the main he has been s*** and cannot handle big games, anyway a/s/l?

What is a/s/l ??

Guest sydneycove

Henderson scored a good goal but his passing as usual was pathetic and negative. He could have put Suarez through a few times when the Bolton defence was all over the place but his pass inevitably went backwards or to the side.

What is a/s/l ??

Anal Sex Loving.  He's asking to bum you.  Report him.

Guest mimifrench

What is a/s/l ??

He should ask his girlfriend first, don't sure she let him do such a thing...

What is a/s/l ??

You don't ask, you don't get.

Guest sydneycove

What is a/s/l ??

You don't ask, you don't get.

Gaffa tape can fix that issue.....