Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Randy Savage

Andy Woodman renames Stadium Of Light to "Theatre of Shattered Dreams" in the latest "Backroom Battle" video at NUFCTV.

:mackems:

Truly hilarious

Hang on hang on, he is still trying to find the right balance of the team?

Is he buying players for the sake of buying regardless of whats required for the first team, surely he would know what the balance would look like in his head before buying players to slot in to the side/team/squad.

I know i would.

Aye. It can take time to get a balance, I'd accept that. It's purely that you know, for a fact, that he hasn't bought players with any set plan. So he's going to take a lot longer getting said balance than a lot of other managers. Good luck with that, Brucey. :lol:

I think Brucie is the sort of manager who will be reading message boards to see what the fans think of him "Why don't they love me?"

Dude, he doesn´t even use e-mail, so I seriously doubt he even know such a thing exists let alone know how to get onto one :lol:

Is he buying players for the sake of buying regardless of whats required for the first team, surely he would know what the balance would look like in his head before buying players to slot in to the side/team/squad.

I know i would.

The Sunderland team is about as balanced and Bruce's diet.

I know i would.

The Sunderland team is about as balanced and Bruce's diet.

His diet is very balanced, it's just a shame one side is McD's and the other is BK