Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

Bramble was a c*** on April 5th

:lol: f*** outta here calling my bluff, ffs.

Sorry man never knew it was THAT tight!

Apologies, I'll keep it sensible!

removed my post but is there a watershed for talking about this at any point? its kinda like Michael Jackson really, i think everyone has a few lines theyed like to rattle off about the situation, everyone has lines apparently...

My understanding is if you want to come in here and make fun of Bramble for being a fuckup, you're welcome to do so.

But the line has to be at specifically saying that he is guilty of something.

ill hold off for now, i think id cross the line very quickly tbh, so ill probs just leave it at him being abysmal as a human being as well as a footballer, who seems to have equally poor decision making in every aspect of his life, not just football...

No American can understand the intricacies of British libel laws. We're generally fucked up. But not that fucked up.

Nah, I've got them down. I've skimmed the wikipedia page, skipping big words and thick paragraphs while watching the baseball games. I'm ready for my powder wig and all that.

Guest johnson293

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3842699/Asamoah-Gyan-snubs-Black-Cats-boss-Steve-Bruce.html

STEVE BRUCE has been snubbed by Asamoah Gyan.

Sunderland's £13million striker revealed he is refusing to speak to the Black Cats boss following his controversial season-long loan to UAE side Al-Ain.

Gyan is unhappy at Bruce saying it will be almost impossible for the Ghanaian to return to the Stadium of Light.

Al-Ain paid £6m for the loan and Gyan is getting £200,000-a-week.

He said: "I've heard comments he's made since I left which I'm disappointed about. Because of that I've not called him since I moved here.

"Steve Bruce was aware I was moving. Everybody at the club gave consent to the move because of the money involved."

He he... thought the official line was that Bruce had spoken to him (Gyan), and they had sorted it out.... clearly not quite!