Sunderland...

Heron

Don't they realize that Bent left not because of the money but because Sunderland are f***ing s****? Or does it make it easier to think it was all bout the money...?

Not to mention they racially abused his mother. However if the booing helps them sleep at night.

Guest johnson293

I still don't really see how Bent was 'disrespectful' to the mackems.

Did he say stuff about them when he left?  ???

Its supposedly about his comments in his villa signing PC about Joining a 'bigger club' and improving his England chance by joining villa.

Thing is, been proved right, hasn't he??!!

Guest Heneage

I still don't really see how Bent was 'disrespectful' to the mackems.

Did he say stuff about them when he left?  ???

If I remember right he made the usual 'I'm loyal to the club' claims prior to moving. At which point it came out he'd been after the move since the summer when Besiktas came sniffing round him.

Was funny that Capello said the move had improved his England chances, proves how little care Capello gives to the North East.

Guest Roger Kint

If this was the other way round they would be photoshopping racist slurs all over them and passing them off as fact, sad kernts  ;D

Don't they realize that Bent left not because of the money but because Sunderland are f***ing s****? Or does it make it easier to think it was all bout the money...?

It is irony given the contracts they'll have given the likes of O'Dear, Clown and I can't think of a childish name for Larsson...ok, Brarsson.

It is irony given the contracts they'll have given the likes of O'Dear, Clown and I can't think of a childish name for arsson...

:snod:

I'm sure he was either on, or would have been offered at least similar terms at Sunderland than he will be on at Villa.

It's a shame that money can't buy class for Sunderland.

its no exageration , £100 billion could not make Sunderland an attractive place. :lol:

always in our shadow

I'm sure he was either on, or would have been offered at least similar terms at Sunderland than he will be on at Villa.

its no exageration , £100 billion could not make Sunderland an attractive place. :lol:

always in our shadow

Buy them a decent metro system though.

always in our shadow

Buy them a decent metro system though.

Would it fuck, they would need multiple amounts of that figure.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Has Gardner ever scored for them ?

Hope "Wireside" is aware of the fact Cabaye already scored twice for you...

;)