Sunderland...

Heron

NUFC'S goals.

1. Goal line scramble

2. Offside

3. Penalty

4. Down to 10

5. See 4.

Take away the pen & the offside and then it's 1-0 before we go down to 10 men, but these things happen and we move on.

The Ref hardly helped by booking nearly every f***ing SAFC player.

A bad day when nothing whatsoever went our way, NUFC dominated but we expected that but I don't reckon the majority of our players were outclassed.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=537129&page=2#ixzz14IwdCElE

:lol:

Jesus wept. They truly are the biggest mentals in football.

Also, has that bellend mackem that was on here before the derby returned since?  :lol:

I normally cringe when I our lot singing "your support is fuckin s***" cos it normally isn't.

However on Sunday it has never been truer than when directed at their (remaining) fans.

I was singing it at them because it was true.  We've got them totally devastated by this result and I absolutely love it.

I've loved the soundbites coming out out of Sunderland this week. Onouha was talking about how the result had destroyed the faith between supporters and players. Bruce admitting the serenading he got was genuinely painful. Get in!

I've loved the soundbites coming out out of Sunderland this week. Onouha was talking about how the result had destroyed the faith between supporters and players. Bruce admitting the serenading he got was genuinely painful. Get in!

We've destroyed them and they can't handle it, a poor result against Stoke will just be the icing on the cake, especially if we avoid defeat against Arsenal.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

We've destroyed them and they can't handle it, a poor result against Stoke will just be the icing on the cake, especially if we avoid defeat against Arsenal.

Holy Hell, they'll be bedlam if they get tonked off Stoke. MAKE IT SO!

Holy Hell, they'll be bedlam if they get tonked off Stoke. MAKE IT SO!

They built themselves up for an almighty fall as they must have been convinced that they were coming to take 3 points off us.  They'll have been telling each other what they were going to do and now know that reality is totally different to their wishful thinking.

They are giving 1000s tickets to schools to get a crowd for the game. :lol:

At least the kids won't be able to boo quite as loud.

Guest The Bull

Whitehead tap in from a Jones knockdown from a Delap throw in after Sorensen saves a Bent penalty would be immense.

Optimistic meg Nut ?