Sunderland...

Heron

I think the mackems will be alright this season, but next season is completely different. I reckon they will lose Bent in the summer. He might talk the talk on his little Twitter page, but does he really care about Sunderland? Enough to take another mediocre/poor season next year? He is a good player in this league and I think he is trying with Sunderland, but the reality is if he wants to win anything he has to go somewhere else. If Liverpool lose Torres in the summer I can see them coming in for Bent.

They've been the jammiest team in the league this season.

Their arrogance and overconfidence on RTG is quite simply staggering, not just before Sunday, but now following it the numerous excuses being made.

"It was just a young team against a group of seasoned pros"

"Just one of those days where everything goes there way, we didn't turn up"

"I still think we have the better team and will finish above them come the end of the season"

"They're a longball team and we couldn't deal with hoofing it, and persisted with our more cultured game"

These are all rough quotations that have appeared on their forum. Why can't they just wake up and smell the coffee, they're nowhere near as good as they make themselves out to be and funnily enough we aren't Wimbledon mkII.

what I don't get is the whole seasoned pro thing, yes there is prem experience in plentiful supply in nolan barton and shola but the rest not so much, carroll destroyed their defence but its only his 2nd season of proper first team football and his first in the prem.

i can understand how they reached for the longball crap just taking one look at carroll and shola jump to conclusions even if it is lazy and delusional, we don't play the prettiest football around but we don't hoof mindlessly, theres a difference between how we play our passes and sam allerdyce kick it high and long style. Besides who in their midfield can actually pass? malbranque maybe but cattermole and henderson?

Haven't checked it myself but Supermac reckoned our average age was one year older than theirs.

Their arrogance and overconfidence on RTG is quite simply staggering, not just before Sunday, but now following it the numerous excuses being made.

"I still think we have the better team and will finish above them come the end of the season"

"They're a longball team and we couldn't deal with hoofing it, and persisted with our more cultured game"

These are all rough quotations that have appeared on their forum. Why can't they just wake up and smell the coffee, they're nowhere near as good as they make themselves out to be and funnily enough we aren't Wimbledon mkII.

what I don't get is the whole seasoned pro thing, yes there is prem experience in plentiful supply in nolan barton and shola but the rest not so much, carroll destroyed their defence but its only his 2nd season of proper first team football and his first in the prem.

i can understand how they reached for the longball crap just taking one look at carroll and shola jump to conclusions even if it is lazy and delusional, we don't play the prettiest football around but we don't hoof mindlessly, theres a difference between how we play our passes and sam allerdyce kick it high and long style. Besides who in their midfield can actually pass? malbranque maybe but cattermole and henderson?

Haven't checked it myself but Supermac reckoned our average age was one year older than theirs.

so the age thing dosent really come into it.

but you know that sunday was just a one off day.

and they have a much better team than us on Paper.

so they say

Expect a "deluded, arrogant mags  at work say ....." thread anytime soon, it's nailed on

Replace ..... with a variety of fabricated bullshit, "they're certainties for europe" would be a decent shout

Expect a "deluded, arrogant mags  at work say ....." thread anytime soon, it's nailed on

Replace ..... with a variety of fabricated bullshit, "they're certainties for europe" would be a decent shout

Like clockwork!

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=537013

Guest Haris Vuckic

It's just sad how they make it all up and believe it.

This one made me laugh.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=537048

So sad, childish and pathetic but it's constantly reverberated across an entire city of grown men.

''Made up geordie tells made up story, lets hate them for it''

I'm so happy we beat these clueless morons but I will never get their mentality.

similar to how all of them on there have a mate who's done building/plumbing/electrical work at Alan Shearer's house.

It's like the Poles, since the metro got extended to Sunderland they've been running through the tunnel barefoot every night in the hope of a better life.

Guest Haris Vuckic

similar to how all of them on there have a mate who's done building/plumbing/electrical work at Alan Shearer's house.

Yeh it's funny how Shearer is always getting work done on his house by people from a specific region.

''an then Sheeaarar was dead nasty an that leek''

Seriously they are like children.

Yeh it's funny how Shearer is always getting work done on his house by people from a specific region.

"I had me Sun'lun shirt on n a waa telt to tak it off, leek bud i sed naa n he wuz a reet grump so i pissed in iz gerldfish berl n went fer a kerry!"

"I had me Sun'lun shirt on n a waa telt to tak it off, leek bud i sed naa n he wuz a reet grump so i pissed in iz gerldfish berl n went fer a kerry!"

an' yer know hew wos on the taybel next to us, that bird Curry Katona!'