Sunderland...

Heron

I love how they're now labelling us a hoof ball team when we've completed 3276 passes this season and they've only completed 2300, the meltdown over there if someone showed them that.

They would probably write them off as failed long balls that found a Newcastle player, people will realise that we can play football on the ground when necessary

Guest GeordieAce

Despicable set of fans. They gauge success on Newcastle United's season. Half of them don't support the team, they support having a hatred towards us. Just smacks of inferiority complex. Now the self proclaimed 'best team in the north east' have just had their arses handed to them off their local rivals after going on at how much better a squad they have, how were a championship side, hoof ball team etc. I can't blame them like, we cast a big shadow in the North East.  O0

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm a Geordie and on match days I can't stand the bastards, but outside the derby I honestly don't give a second thought to them, they are that insignificant. Their biggest humiliation by the way wasn't the 5-1 defeat but how they as fans absolutely abandoned their team in the manner they did in what is and always will be the biggest game of their lives, they are cowards as fans. I remember when Liverpool hammered us 5-1 at SJP and every one of their goals was followed by a load roar and cheer for Newcastle. That day I considered LFC fans to have been the worst I've seen at SJP but the mackems were truly shocking and shall never live down their complete surrender surely. The biggest cheer their side got came from our lot when Bent scored and that says it all. The reason they hate us so much is because they know they will never ever live outside of the huge shadow NUFC, Newcastle Upon Tyne and Geordies as people casts over their club, them as people, their shitty little got hole of a town and everything they will ever be and do. They win at the weekend but because we won, their weekend was destroyed. :lol: I honestly pitty them and feel grateful to the powers that be that I was born a Geordie, to be born a mackem is a lifetime of emptiness. God I love my club, my City and us Geordies, fucking different class as evidenced whenever we put these fuckers in their rightful place.

I like how they still think we "can't match them man for man", ridiculous, surely even the most ignorant Mackem would take, Coloccini, Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan and Carroll? Krul looks more competent than Mignolet for my money, Williamson is still a little unproven but he has performed better than any of their defenders this season. Not bothered about RB, Unuoha is a decent player, I'd also take Jonas over who? Malbranque? Henderson? Meh, whoever, he's better than both of them at this point in time.

I've said before, I'd take Unouha and Henderson for the squad, and that's probably it, I understand people rate Bent but I never have and never will, and he wouldn't have a place in our team as it stands today.

"Newcastle are flying at the minute, probably due to the confidence we gave them, but they'll go through a bad patch and its how they react to that. Also if Carroll gets injured i wonder where ther goals will come from."

Newcastle's goals:

Nolan: 7

Carroll: 5

Shola: 3

Jonas: 1

Barton: 1

Ben Arfa: 1

Coloccini: 1

Sunderland's goals:

Bent (injured): 6

Gyan: 3

"Newcastle are flying at the minute, probably due to the confidence we gave them, but they'll go through a bad patch and its how they react to that. Also if Carroll gets injured i wonder where ther goals will come from."

Newcastle's goals:

Nolan: 7

Carroll: 5

Shola: 3

Jonas: 1

Barton: 1

Ben Arfa: 1

Coloccini: 1

Sunderland's goals:

Bent (injured): 6

Gyan: 3

Don't forget Carr and Dunne's clinical finishes.