Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Howaythetoon

Take away our hammering and on paper they are actually doing very well, as my mackem season ticket holder of an accountant said to me today. To which I agree. They will finish mid-table easily. Our result was a freak result for them lets be honest. They won't go down or even struggle to either. Whether such a placing is good enough for their owner and fans remains to be soon, they've recovered well from our hammering you have to say, 4 points against teams who they could have lost to in all reality. The return game will be huge. I'd be happy with a point.

Take away our hammering and on paper they are actually doing very well, as my mackem season ticket holder of an accountant said to me today. To which I agree. They will finish mid-table easily. Our result was a freak result for them lets be honest. They won't go down or even struggle to either. Whether such a placing is good enough for their owner and fans remains to be soon, they've recovered well from our hammering you have to say, 4 points against teams who they could have lost to in all reality. The return game will be huge. I'd be happy with a point.

They've been highly fortuitous in a lot of their games so far. But they're in no danger of going down nor do I think they'll be dragged into any serious battle. I think they'll finish around 11th and as you say, you have to question whether that's good enough considering the investment they've made in recent transfer windows.

This may have already been posted

Steve Bruce:

“We must make sure over the next 10 games until we play them again that we keep progressing and make sure we are ready for them next time. Finishing above them is now what we must aim for.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2010/11/07/we-can-finish-ahead-of-united-says-steve-bruce-79310-27614310/2/

He has been sucked in by their shyte as well.  what a gonk.

This may have already been posted

Steve Bruce:

“We must make sure over the next 10 games until we play them again that we keep progressing and make sure we are ready for them next time. Finishing above them is now what we must aim for.

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/sport/sunderland-afc/safc-news/2010/11/07/we-can-finish-ahead-of-united-says-steve-bruce-79310-27614310/2/

Brings an interesting question...

19th Sunderland

20th Newcastle

or

14th Newcastle

15th Sunderland

Which do you reckon the SMBs would prefer? :lol:

Guest neesy111

Ohh dear, the pressure seems to be getting to Bruce.

He's just done a fucking powerpoint presentation in his press conference to prove Cattermole won the ball against Modric.

Ohh my :lol:

He's just done a fucking powerpoint presentation in his press conference to prove Cattermole won the ball against Modric.

are thay showing it on SSN?

(turns tv on..)

He's just done a f***ing powerpoint presentation in his press conference to prove Cattermole won the ball against Modric.

Bruce knows how to use a computer?  :kasper:

He's just done a f***ing powerpoint presentation in his press conference to prove Cattermole won the ball against Modric.

Bruce knows how to use a computer?  :kasper:

Aye, it'll be a sewpa dewpa compewta no doubt

no offence, but this has nothing to do with sunderland because any team in the WORLD could've won this match. this is all about chelsea's dramatic  collapse. decimated by injuries, in poor form, a subs bench resembling a school trip......they never looked bothered. if they cared, they'd have won this. when you take off malouda after 55 minutes, theres something seriously wrong there.