Sunderland...

Heron

I almost got to post #100 before closing my browser.  Both clubs have won nothing and both sets of fans deserve better than that when you consider some of the shit clubs that have had better recent histories than both of us.  Having said that, we're obviously bigger than them but does it matter?

I almost got to post #100 before closing my browser.  Both clubs have won nothing and both sets of fans deserve better than that when you consider some of the shit clubs that have had better recent histories than both of us.  Having said that, we're obviously bigger than them but does it matter?

it only matters Mick- cos they make such a big deal about it :lol:

it only matters Mick- cos they make such a big deal about it :lol:

I can't understand why they seem to keep bringing it up and then complain about it.  :lol:

When anything is mentioned about our gates or size on tv that forum resembles a rabid dog chasing its own tail. :lol:

Guest BooBoo

Apparently they have put together a giant flag for the debt game.

It's not like Sunderland to be 15 years behind the times.

:lol:  they will be hanging it over the scoreboard at the end.

As soon as Parry said that you know there would have been a thread on there (there were 3)

As well as:

A thread about how many times Parry and Gray will mention the derby win.

3 threads about Taylor's playacting

2 threads about Tiote's playacting

A thread about Joey Barton's tackle.

Not mentioning the match thread that had 300+ replies.

Guest Geordiesned

I'll laugh my tits off if it either includes "FTM" or some other reference to us on it.

:lol:  they will be hanging it over the scoreboard at the end.

Class.  :lol:

Guest Wearside

Their best season in God knows how long, yet we could easily go into the derby knowing a win will send us above them with a game in hand. :lol:

Are you saying you think you will finish above us?

I feel a gambling opportunity coming on.

Their best season in God knows how long, yet we could easily go into the derby knowing a win will send us above them with a game in hand. :lol:

Nope, just getting a bit of perspective into the situation that's all. We're closer to a Europa League place than relegation.

I think he's saying that, for all Sunderland are having their best season in years, the clubs are still only a few points apart.

god no, that would be impossible!!

Guest Tall Striker

The worst misinterpretation of a post i've seen on here in a long, long time.

Guest Wearside

We are only a few points behind Chelsea then but I can guarantee we won't finish above them.5 points and the fact you still have to come to our place is a fairly big gap.

I think he's saying that, for all Sunderland are having their best season in years, the clubs are still only a few points apart.

Guest Haris Vuckic
They know it is the only thing they have over us, fact is we have both been poor over most of our lifetimes and have nothing at all to crow about.

;D

f***ing idiot. Is he forgetting title challenges, Champions League and UEFA Cup culminating in over 100 European matches, beating and playing some massive teams on the way, better ground bigger crowd, more pull more fans etc etc it's been discussed ad nauseum.

For a contemporary take on events, here's everybody's favourite scamp, Joey Barton depicting the point in which we scored 5 goals past Sunderland...in late October.

http://images.football365.com/10/10/240/Newcastle-v-Sunderland-Joey-Barton-five_2521392.jpg

5 points and the fact you still have to come to our place is a fairly big gap.

You have beaten us once in the last 30 years at 'your place'.. Bruce has assembled a decent team but you're getting carried away a bit there

We are only a few points behind Chelsea then but I can guarantee we won't finish above them.5 points and the fact you still have to come to our place is a fairly big gap.

For the record I think you lot will finish above us and will probably win the derby as you're strong at home.

Had we played and beaten Birmingham the gap would only be 2. You're better than us but not hugely so which means we're over-achieving or you're under-achieving given the squad investment both clubs have had over the last 3 years or so.