Sunderland...

Heron

Guest toonlass

They only have themselves to blame for defeat today, they had 32 shots in total today according to Caulkin. He also reckons some mackems were screaming for Bruce's head at the end of the match.

thank you blackpool for making us feel slightly better. :lol:

Even if it's at the expense of Sunderland, I'll never feel comfortable enough to say that Blackpool continuing to put points on the board is a good thing.

fuck... i completely forgt about that! :lol:

Could have done with these c***s winning today. Good news on the injuries front if they're out when they play is.

I still think we'll finish closer to Sunderland than we will to Blackpool.

Hard to say with the way this season is going but I'm always in favour of teams below us in the league pre kick off getting beat when the aim is survival (which it is in my view)

Guest Wearside

I'm trying to look for someone too blame for today's defeat but in all honesty I can't,played very well and just one of those days where we could have played all night and not score,that's football it happens, but it's very frustating.

I can't recall us ever having as many attempts on goal in a top flight game ever before and I'm still scratching my head to work out how we lost that game but fair play to Blackpool they hung on in there and were very dangerous on the counter attack.

Guest Wearside

Looks like advantage Newcastle for the Derby game as Gyan is expected to be out for 4 weeks with hamstring injury leaving us with only 2 fit strikers.  :no:

Looks like advantage Newcastle for the Derby game as Gyan is expected to be out for 4 weeks with hamstring injury leaving us with only 2 fit strikers.  :no:

1 more than us (that would start anyway) :lol:

We need Shola back, just for this game.

SunSteveBrenner Steve Brenner

Heard a few #safc fans screaming abuse at Bruce at the end. If they could tell me what he could have done differently I'd be obliged #fools

Quite funny.

Haha Brenner the mackem sounds gutted.

Guest Wearside

Blackburn is a huge game for them because I reckon if they lose that one they'll go into the derby on the back of 4 league defeats in a row with a trip to Villa to follow.

Same could be said about Newcastle,if you lose on Sunday you will be going into it on the back of 4 away league defeats in a row.

Blackburn is a huge game for them because I reckon if they lose that one they'll go into the derby on the back of 4 league defeats in a row with a trip to Villa to follow.

Same could be said about Newcastle,if you lose on Sunday you will be going into it on the back of 4 away league defeats in a row.

Yep.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

1 more than us (that would start anyway) :lol:

We need Shola back, just for this game.

Aye, Shola needs to start. Doesn't matter how shit he's been since then, he will score.