Sunderland...

Heron

Does Sunderland have a cinema? Or would it scare them?

:lol:

"What is this structure I see before me!?"

They would start chucking their spears at it before you even got through the trailers.

Does Sunderland have a cinema? Or would it scare them?

they do- but its not as big as Newcastles

Although smaller and showing less films, it's technically bigger because they showed more Chaplin films in the 1920s.

I'd imagine it would be something similar to the flinstone credits, just a big sheet stretched out in a field somewhere.

That's handy since most of the population live in the fields in any case.

Guest Wearside

Bitterness? :lol:

You do realise that what you are doing is exactly what happens on RTG don't you?

I think the irony is lost on some people on here.

Just walked into the cinema behind Darren Bent. The cunt had the audacity to hold the door open for me :lol:

Hope you said thank you.

Winds me up something rotten when people don't say thank you for me holding the door open for them.

You do realise that what you are doing is exactly what happens on RTG don't you?

what...you're not a chaplin fan?

It's quite a bit different tbf, when I paint "fuck the mackems" on my roof, stop playing tombola and start match threads on your games I might reconsider.

It's quite a bit different tbf, when I paint "fuck the mackems" on my roof, stop playing tombola and start match threads on your games I might reconsider.

;D

On average there have been about 14 posts a day in this thread since it was created back in March. As opposed to 14 threads an hour about 'the mags' on RTG.

Not that I haven't moaned regularly about this thread existing like. :lol:

Guest Wearside

On average there have been about 14 posts a day in this thread since it was created back in March. As opposed to 14 threads an hour about 'the mags' on RTG.

How busy is this board though?

RTG is probably one of busiest messageboards going and during the day has over 1000 people logged in regular,I admit it's shit and full of kids but when you've got that many logged on it's always going to receive more threads.

RTG is probably one of busiest messageboards going and during the day has over 1000 people logged in regular,I admit it's s*** and full of kids but when you've got that many logged on it's always going to receive more threads.

Have we got anyone on here who's enough of a sad c*** to work out the percentages? :lol:

RTG is probably one of busiest messageboards going and during the day has over 1000 people logged in regular,I admit it's shit and full of kids but when you've got that many logged on it's always going to receive more threads.

Admin are to blame really, they should merge threads and ban people who constantly start a new thread for every second thought they have.