Sunderland...

Heron

Guest palnese

What do they mean when they post SEB?  As in this post http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=563386

Of course the question "What does 'SEB' mean?" is SEB in itself.

Try reading beyond the 1st page of posts or using the search facility before you post your messages to avoid this.

Not registering over there just to search like, you sound like a mackem tbh.

Ah, sorry about that. I just copied the whole thing from RTG.

What do they mean when they post SEB?  As in this post http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=563386

Of course the question "What does 'SEB' mean?" is SEB in itself.

Try reading beyond the 1st page of posts or using the search facility before you post your messages to avoid this.

Not registering over there just to search like, you sound like a mackem tbh.

Ah, sorry about that. I just copied the whole thing from RTG.

I did wonder. Thanks for that.

Guest VegasToon

Has Wearside been on here since Sunday?

Morning,have I missed anything? :)

Villa got Bent, which made me happy because I've been telling them to get bent since May 2009.

Aye good luck to the lad,was brilliant for us but no point in keeping someone that didn't want to be here.If he had been sold in the summer I don't think we would have seen this uproar,it was the timing of it and left us very short on strikers.

you still didn't have to accept the offer which is the point bruce seems to be missing

He put a transfer request in,he left us with very little option.

I said on here a few weeks ago that Bent has been very poor this season and it really didn't come as a surprise to me and maybe it will work out for the best as Gyan prefers playing up front on his own and the cash will enable us to buy some decent midfielders that we desperately lack.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/opinion/columnists/simon-bird/Hypocrisy-lack-of-loyalty-and-spin-Why-Darren-Bent-s-transfer-from-Sunderland-to-Aston-Villa-sums-up-modern-football-article680919.html

I genuinely do not have a problem with Sunderland. Far from it, in fact, I've known lots of Sunderland fans in my time, and most of them have been good, knowledgeable types. My best friend is one of them.

However, I'd be fucking mortified if any of our forums were as bad as RTG. The pubescent wailing and detachment from reality on there is quite something.

Sunderland would get passed to death by below average European teams. They'd get mauled away as well and half their fans locked up for the privilege.

So let the good times roll for Newcastle fans if they do make it.

What a cunt he sounds. He's fucking Danish but calls us a shit club just because he has plastically chosen to latch onto a successful side probably to make up for the fact he has a 2" cock, fucking easy game this, lets all just pretend we "love" Barcelona and slag off every club on the planet. Listen, Danish fuck wit, you probably come from some shite town nee can spell, your local team is probably watched by 5 men and a dog and you think you're a fucking Italian because you bought Mafia 2 for the Xbox and once ordered a pizza. Gan fuck yerself you stupid prick. Denmark and Finland for fucks sake, I'm expecting to see some prick from fucking Vanuatu turn up next since they seem to be trying to tick off the list of fucking pointless countries

:lol:

Honestly, have a read through that inter forum... there's a thread called 'why do you support inter' and this is genuinely one of the first responses:

8 years ago i was playing fifa video game and i saw this poster of inter in the 1997/1998 seosen on the wal of my cuzin's room oo i liked it for some reosen i remember the first row down had Recoba and Morriero and them so i decided to chose them then i began to like ronaldo cuz my hair was the same for some reosen and the rest goes on!! i became a huge inter fan since then obssesed with them team ane everythinng...i love this club it says everythihng about me

FORZA INTER FOREVER

:lol: Forza inter forever indeed.

Honestly, have a read through that inter forum... there's a thread called 'why do you support inter' and this is genuinely one of the first responses:

8 years ago i was playing fifa video game and i saw this poster of inter in the 1997/1998 seosen on the wal of my cuzin's room oo i liked it for some reosen i remember the first row down had Recoba and Morriero and them so i decided to chose them then i began to like ronaldo cuz my hair was the same for some reosen and the rest goes on!! i became a huge inter fan since then obssesed with them team ane everythinng...i love this club it says everythihng about me

FORZA INTER FOREVER

:lol: Forza inter forever indeed.

similar to a few on here tbh.

Aha....

I was 11 years old when a good friend of mine got a shirt for his birthday, with carrying the text: "Ronaldo 10" and "Fc Internazionale Milano 1908"0

I'd liked the colors very very much, Black and Bleu, beautifull, I went looking on internet and came on inter.it, I followed some matches, played with them in Fifa, and so on, now I'm very very big inter fan, I love Inter

Always Inter

My first love for Inter came when i was playing Fifa 2000. Players like Baggio, Georgatos, Ronaldo, Vieri, i was unstopable. El Chino didnt have a good rating on that game so i really dont know how he became my favourite player.
:lol: :lol: I'm starting to see a bit of a theme here.

Lmao those Sunderland supporters are a hoot. Inbred swine the lot of them I'm sure. I can picture them behind their computer screen... greasy, unwashed hair, filthy full beard with morsels of food in it and a Guinness on hand, 5 or 6 deformed kids running around a shack with a troglodyte half-sister/wife screaming at them in their indecipherable English that no one outside of their town can understand. It's sad really. I bet their football club is the only thing that gives them any joy whatsoever. And even then, Sunderland is at the bottom of the totem pole in English football. They're like the Chievo Verona of England.

If Sulley Muntari arrives, they should throw him a damn parade and offer him a hundred, unspoiled, female virgins. Of course they're gonna have to import them from somewhere else as I can't imagine Sunderland has a wide variety of good-looking virgins... or people in general lol

:mackems:

What a cunt he sounds. He's fucking Danish but calls us a shit club just because he has plastically chosen to latch onto a successful side probably to make up for the fact he has a 2" cock, fucking easy game this, lets all just pretend we "love" Barcelona and slag off every club on the planet. Listen, Danish fuck wit, you probably come from some shite town nee can spell, your local team is probably watched by 5 men and a dog and you think you're a fucking Italian because you bought Mafia 2 for the Xbox and once ordered a pizza. Gan fuck yerself you stupid prick. Denmark and Finland for fucks sake, I'm expecting to see some prick from fucking Vanuatu turn up next since they seem to be trying to tick off the list of fucking pointless countries

:lol:

Fucking great quote. Surprised he's even heard of Vanuatu, good achievement for a Sunderland fan.

(Coincidentally, I was just on Vanuatu's national football team wiki)