Sunderland...

Heron

One thing I'll never understand about them.. where does this "we ooze class", "we are a touch of class" patter off them come from? ???

I've never been to a football ground full of more classless morons than theirs. :lol:

they've interpreted their hoof ball as the next best thing to barca somehow

It's all about Saint Niall and how he's a really really really smashing bloke.

Everything else is all rather tacky from the pitch invasions to the plastic black cats on the stadium to the fuss and fanfare made over a rather unimpressive medium size flag.

It's all about Saint Niall and how he's a really really really smashing bloke.

Everything else is all rather tacky from the pitch invasions to the plastic black cats on the stadium to the fuss and fanfare made over a rather unimpressive medium size flag.

Saint Niall continuously turns a blind eye to the crowd control problems/pitch invasions/weapons smuggled inside the ground issues they have, glossing over it with predictable blarney.

As one of very few people with the power to do someting about the situation he is as culpable as the monkeys who perpetrate the crimes and should be taken to task when/if an opposition player is finally injured by them.

Guest toonlass

Muntari and Sessegnon are apparently good enough to now get in any top 4 side, must of been the surroundings that attracted them to Sunderland

That's why none of the top 4, or anyone else for that matter tried to sign them!

Guest Loven11

Bramble (better than anything Arsenal put out) - yeah right, stupid.

hate to say it but thats not far wrong, arsenal have s**** cbs

From what I've seen probs Squillaci but not better than Vermaelen and Koscielny imo.

Bramble (better than anything Arsenal put out) - yeah right, stupid.

hate to say it but thats not far wrong, arsenal have s**** cbs

From what I've seen probs Squillaci but not better than Vermaelen and Koscielny imo.

don't rate vermaelen as a defender and the jury is very much out on koscielny if you ask me

I still think they need another striker by Monday

if they got in someone decent rather than the more likely option of fuller etc then i'd fancy their chances of 6th, without a striker they just have to cling to the vague hope that gyan can stay fit and in form

Guest toonlass

I still think they need another striker by Monday

if they got in someone decent rather than the more likely option of fuller etc then i'd fancy their chances of 6th, without a striker they just have to cling to the vague hope that gyan can stay fit and in form

Would laugh myself silly if they didn't get a striker in and Gyan did his ACL in training on Tuesday.

They can buy as many top players as they want but none of them will connect with the club because they don't live there cos its a shithole - same as middlesborough - any player they sign would prefer to play for us - they are inferior for that and always will be

Guest toonlass

They can buy as many top players as they want but none of them will connect with the club because they don't live there cos its a shithole - same as middlesborough - any player they sign would prefer to play for us - they are inferior for that and always will be

They don't buy them, they loan them!

Gyan isn't good enough to lead the line by himself. The Muntari signing helps their truly desperate midfield, which has been well and truly dicked by ours on two occasions. Sessegnon, meh, heard he's quite quick, don't know much else.

Guest neesy111

Muntari does help their midfield, but do feel he's being overated by people.  Sunderland's long ball tactics almost isolate their midfield as well.