Sunderland...

Heron

The DNA results are in and I can now confirm

http://love4culture.com/wp-content/uploads/Jeremy-Kyle.jpg

YOU ARE ALL RELATED TO EACH OTHER YOU INBRED SCUM

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_TA56OMBmFyA/TRENChtmtAI/AAAAAAAABic/sRQyGu5Gn1c/s1600/jezza.jpg

A typical mackem's response to each goal

0-1 Gerrin

0-2 Easy

0-3 Can't believe we lost to these

0-4 Going to be a rout this

1-4 Just a consolation

2-4 Arsenal will just score at least two more now

3-4 You're still losing

4-4 FUCK OFF  :angry:

Guest Wearside

Can see them slipping out of the European places in the next few games like. Liverpool beginning to get a bit of form together and will probably finish top 6, and I still reckon one of Everton & Villa will go on a good run.

I fully expect us to drop out of the top 7 in our next 5 games but our remaining 7 games after that are all games I would expect us to win,I'd be surprised if we don't finish at least in the top 8 at the end of the season.

Can see them slipping out of the European places in the next few games like. Liverpool beginning to get a bit of form together and will probably finish top 6, and I still reckon one of Everton & Villa will go on a good run.

I hope so, sick of hearing " the table never lies.."

When you see their next 5 games that becomes even more of a possibility.

I fully expect us to drop out of the top 7 in our next 5 games but our remaining 7 games after that are all games I would expect us to win,I'd be surprised if we don't finish at least in the top 8 at the end of the season.

Just looked at both sets of fixtures on the BBC predictor thing and it wouldn't surprise me if we were above you come April.

Guest Wearside

Just looked at both sets of fixtures on the BBC predictor thing and it wouldn't surprise me if we were above you come April.

What about at the end of the season?

What about at the end of the season?

Not got that far yet.