Sunderland...

Heron

Aye its 100 years ago, and we won the league that season :lol:

It is still a top flight record away scoreline though and until someone beats it then we should be rightly proud of it,it's called history.

Winning the league probably cushioned the blow mind.

apparently we played our youth team- as a favour to the Mackem directors. :lol:

stll it shows how shit things are down the road when they have to go back over a hundred years to be top dogs. :lol:

Guest elbee909

Aye its 100 years ago, and we won the league that season :lol:

It is still a top flight record away scoreline though and until someone beats it then we should be rightly proud of it,it's called history.

Losses

Most losses in a PL season (38 or 42 games): 29, joint record:

Ipswich Town (1994–95)

Sunderland (2005–06)

Derby County (2007–08)

I like history.

Guest Wearside

Indeed,history will show up loads of horrendous bad stats against Sunderland,many in my lifetime but it just makes you appreciate the good times even more.Newcastle fans laud the 5-1 game and rightly so,I've no problem with that and I'd probably do the same,you need to enjoy the good times.

Indeed,history will show up loads of horrendous bad stats against Sunderland,many in my lifetime but it just makes you appreciate the good times even more.Newcastle fans laud the 5-1 game and rightly so,I've no problem with that and I'd probably do the same,you need to enjoy the good times.

Yeah, when they happen, not 100 years later :lol:

maybe he is older than 100 years ???

'kin hell man, rangers fans are still banging on about a result from 1690.

Guest Wearside

Do Newcastle fans still sing songs praising Raoul Moat out of interest?

:)

We did that?

Yes,absolutely.

Raoul Moat is our friend,is our friend,is our friend

Raoul Moat is our friend

He shoots coppers

Those were the exact words.