Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

Fulham were always going to be them today I don't understand how they are shocked!

Fulham started three strikers to Sunderland's zero strikers - additional to this Fulham have the best away defensive record out of the entire league bar Chelsea and Manchester City.

Guest Heneage

Why sack Bruce though?

One for Wearside but if they sack Bruce who do they get in? I see few real candidates that could fix their issues which are to do with depth and lack of attacking talent. I'm not saying all of the issues are playing staff related as Bruce has dropped some clangers.

They still think Martin O'Neill is the main man don't they?

Even if he is, he falls under the same category as Bruce for delivering success.

He will want financial backing to even take the job on needing to bring in his own set of players. He's a fantastic man motivator with a love for the club (supposedly) so that will work in his favour. I just don't see how they will fix their problems without major investment, this is of course on top of the significant investment Bruce has already had. The issue for them this time is they don't have as many salable assets unless they want to get rid of their best player Gyan.

Steve Bruce after match email:

When you defend like that you’re going to end up with frustrating afternoons.

The defensive side of us was awful today. We must get that resilience back because defensive strength was why we got ourselves into such a good position earlier in the season.

I know we’ve had problems up front but to give goals like that away at this level is just not good enough.

We played some good stuff and caused problems early on and that’s frustration when you defend as badly as we did.

We gifted them the goals, whereas we had to play some wonderful stuff to create chances.

Without the strikers we needed to take our chances when they came along and we didn’t do that.

Being honest, our midfielders haven’t scored enough.

Steed has had a couple of chances, Lee Cattermole had a great chance, Jordan’s had one but we weren’t able to take them.

It’s quite incredible where we’re without 10 again today and that’s left us in a serious situation.

But there’s nothing we can do to change it, all we can do is keep on going. We have to show some resilience now because the performance today was just not good enough.

The defensive side of us was awful today. We must get that resilience back because defensive strength was why we got ourselves into such a good position earlier in the season.

I know we’ve had problems up front but to give goals like that away at this level is just not good enough.

We played some good stuff and caused problems early on and that’s frustration when you defend as badly as we did.

We gifted them the goals, whereas we had to play some wonderful stuff to create chances.

Without the strikers we needed to take our chances when they came along and we didn’t do that.

Steed has had a couple of chances, Lee Cattermole had a great chance, Jordan’s had one but we weren’t able to take them.

It’s quite incredible where we’re without 10 again today and that’s left us in a serious situation.

But there’s nothing we can do to change it, all we can do is keep on going. We have to show some resilience now because the performance today was just not good enough.

:lol: Fuck off has he actually released another email. You're joking right? How many emails is that now this season?

So gutted they got three points against Wigan.  If only they had lost, they would be in a whole world of pain!

Long may it continue!

Next season could be interesting again.

:lol: Fuck off has he actually released another email. You're joking right? How many emails is that now this season?

He does one after every match.