Sunderland...

Heron

He's a bottler at the moment, can't put in tackles and just can't keep up with the pace.

Age is on his side and he'll probably turn into a tidy player someday but from what I've seen I don't know how he merit's this 18-20m price tag?!

Sky are saying there also closing in on Adam, Phil jones, and wickham. Who the f*** is whickham? That means they must be selling meireless. I would take him like.

No way they'll sell Meireles, him and Maxi Rodriguez have been their best players over the past year. Gerrard may still be there but he's fast becoming a crock.

Just going on about how he's made such amazing profits on players over the years like he's some wheeling dealing God.

I would imagine there's a fairly good chance he'll be our next manager.

Just going on about how he's made such amazing profits on players over the years like he's some wheeling dealing God.

Let's not tempt fate

Sky are saying there also closing in on Adam, Phil jones, and wickham. Who the f*** is whickham? That means they must be selling meireless. I would take him like.

No way they'll sell Meireles, him and Maxi Rodriguez have been their best players over the past year. Gerrard may still be there but he's fast becoming a crock.

Maxi Rodriguez one of their best players? He was absolutele turboshit for a year and a half then decided to scored 2 hattricks in a week.

They're not fashionable but Lucas and Kuyt have been their best and most consistent outfield players for the last year.

Not when the manager doesn't get a say here. :pow:

@xbow12 Henderson going wouldn't have happened without agreement on NGog coming (subject to medical, personal terms etc). Was told y'day ...

@xbow12 ...by v senior figure that Sunderland were asking £13m + NGog, Lpool offering £11m +. Can't imagine it can have changed that much.

From what caulkin's saying it seems like Sunderland actually suggested that Ngog were included in the deal in the first place?

@xbow12 Henderson going wouldn't have happened without agreement on NGog coming (subject to medical, personal terms etc). Was told y'day ...

@xbow12 ...by v senior figure that Sunderland were asking £13m + NGog, Lpool offering £11m +. Can't imagine it can have changed that much.

From what caulkin's saying it seems like Sunderland actually suggested that Ngog were included in the deal in the first place?

then they are stupider than I thought

Guest neesy111

then they are stupider than I thought

Agent Bruce back at work it seems.  Give him a knighthood.

Some of them are talking up Darren Gibson now.

having seen him for man u and Ireland, he has a decent shot but thats about it (even thats down to how many times he will shoot more than any major skill with it) not a great tackler or passer, better than what they have yes but not considerably better

Guest VegasToon

Isn't Darren Gibson the player who quit twiiter in only an hour after all of the abuse he got?