Sunderland...

Heron

Guest VegasToon

That can't possible be true. :lol:

To Newcastle fans:  N'gog at Sunderland > Gyan at Sunderland.

Agent Bruce strikes again!

We should buy him just to piss em off.

He'd do a job for us.

Decent player IMO, certainly better than a lot on here claimed when they signed him. :blush:

Definitely. I fall into that category tbh, never saw him as a goal threat but he's had a good season.

Would like him here. :)

Seems like short has had enough, wants to downsize and keep the club running at cost to pay for itself.

Basically he's seen through the lies of Quinn saying they were a massive club and attendances would jump up with money spent and high league positions, it hasn't happened and he knows he can't sell the club with 85% wages, so sell its assets, pay off what is owed and live within their means until a suitable buyer comes in and gets him out of his nightmare.

all going a bit odd, sure selling henderson made sense (i'd have called them lunatics if they rejected it) but selling Gyan when they need strikers? Story smells like bullshit put out my Redknapps media mates since he wants Gyan

Had a quick gander on RTG and found another excuse for cp40 to add to his list.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=10162725&postcount=5

:lol:

Can't be arsed looking; does he want out after being racially abused by Newcastle fans on the Quayside perchance?

Nah, apparently we're surrounded by villages while they're surrounded by the sea, which someone later pointed out would make them an island. :lol:

Wages taking up 82% of turnover (and getting worse) seems to have set the alarm bells ringing in Texas. Short has been great for them until now, turning their debt into shares etc but there comes a point when he's got to say 'enough is enough'. Shelling out on transfer fees and wages without any return is going to bite them eventually. About 10,000 empty seats on average every game even though their ticket prices are amongst the lowest in the league can't be helping either...

The bubble's about to burst. :)

That journalist will most likely just be a mate of 'Arrys greasing the wheels. Next time Saggy Chops gets himself on SSN Gyan will be referred to using the 'triffic little player, not ours so I can't comment, but he's triffc' speech, and he'll be in a Spurs shirt within the fortnight