Sunderland...

Heron

jesus christ, just looked at the 1st page there some kid trying a chant..."9-1, and then we declared, 9-1..and then we declared"

may i suggest...

"5-1, it was just last year...5-1, it was just last year"

i pity them, fools

:tiote:

:lol:

What a sad bunch of people. Must have took him ages to look up the appearances of each player who played for us.

But as they say in Wearside, results dont matter, its who finishes above each other that really matters.

Guest Haris Vuckic

jesus christ, just looked at the 1st page there come kid trying a chant..."9-1, and then we declared, 9-1..and then we declared"

may i suggest...

"5-1, it was just last year...5-1, it was just last year"

i pity them, fools

:tiote:

I would hate to be so sad to have to cling to a result that occurred before two world wars and before the television was invented.

Seriously man, it's pathetic.

What would you rather do win the derby 9-1 or win the league  :bluestar:

tbh ad rather win 5-1 and be able to remember it than have Great Grandaddy Incest  tell me how he "wuz theyah when we won 9-1"

Poor souls are getting confused now as to whether league position or derby results are better

Sima completely fucked them with that one, like. :lol: They can't decide. And it's fried them so much there's even more of them than usual who can barely string a sentence together. Some of that fucking tripe was raping my eyes.

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

Poor souls are getting confused now as to whether league position or derby results are better

Sima completely f***ed them with that one, like. :lol: They can't decide. And it's fried them so much there's even more of them than usual who can barely string a sentence together. Some of that f***ing tripe was raping my eyes.

His quotes made me laugh, the mini explosion was amusing

Guest Haris Vuckic

Some mackem is saying they've beat us more than we have them - err actually mate if you look at the stats we have more derby wins.

Fucking morons seriously.

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

that whole site is one big :facepalm:

is it just bairns or summit? because some of the response's border on schoolyard intelligence

Not sure it is bairns, supposed to be at school

that whole site is one big :facepalm:

is it just bairns or summit? because some of the response's border on schoolyard intelligence

Not sure it is bairns, supposed to be at school

To be fair, as much as I cant stand that Wanker Queerside, even he said RTG is full of Tards.

Guest Roger Kint

Can't find any words for this................

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=610691

The words 'Stop bloody visiting that site' spring to mind. Anyone who joins that site are as pathetic as the pondlife infesting it, cant understand why anyone would want to.

Humanitarian aid

Really, thats the best excuse for it you can muster?? From what i have seen in the past in this thread they arent too many rungs up the evolutionary ladder than the mackems on there.

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

The words 'Stop bloody visiting that site' spring to mind. Anyone who joins that site are as pathetic as the pondlife infesting it, cant understand why anyone would want to.

Humanitarian aid

Really, thats the best excuse for it you can muster?? From what i have seen in the past in this thread they arent too many rungs up the evolutionary ladder than the mackems on there.

Why read this thread if thats what you think?

Guest Roger Kint

Humanitarian aid

The last time i looked this thread was part of www.newcastle-online.org. If you really cant work this out then you really do fit in well over at RTG

Guest Hong Kong Phooey

Humanitarian aid

The last time i looked this thread was part of www.newcastle-online.org. If you really cant work this out then you really do fit in well over at RTG

Not sure what I've done to incur the insults but not to worry, my apologies if I've offended you. Lets leave it at that eh.