Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Roger Kint

:facepalm:

Dont worry about it, you just keep up the daily trips to RTG and dont forget to remind us how obsessive they are wont you? Cheers :thup:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Lets all get on the high horse about forum banter!!!!1

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_dFWpi85hdKo/TDvFKrfQn8I/AAAAAAAAAEQ/m9U1ACPo6Dk/s1600/ncaa+highhorse.jpg

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: Seriously. Hong Kong, word of advice, don't worry apologising. You won't get an 'agree to disagree' from this self righteous dick. :thup:

Fuck off, theres nowt wrong with talking about mackems but its hypocrasy labelling them obsessed as you trawl their forum every fucking day.

Thought you were better than personal abuse but guess thats me proven wrong.

God, some people are really obsessed by how obsessed some posters are about how obsessed the mackems are about us. Shit, now I look obsessed about how obsessed some posters are about how obsessed some posters are about how obsessed the mackems are with us. I'm going for a lie down.

Guest Haris Vuckic

You're a cockney, you don't know s*** about our local rivalry. Jog on.

Have relatives and friends that live in the North-East, have been going up to Newcastle all my life.

I know about the local 'rivalry', and pity it.

Clueless tbh.

Have relatives and friends that live in the North-East, have been going up to Newcastle all my life.

knowing about it and understanding it appear to be completly different things then.

:facepalm: tbh.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He should probably support a cockney club tbh,

99% of match going fans would call you a clueless wank for that

knowing about it and understanding it appear to be completly different things then.

You have to be born here to really understand it. :thup:

I'll never truly understand it, I agree.

I could be wrong, but from what I've always been told the rivalry goes back to the English civil war. Newcastle was on the side of the crown, and Sunderland sided with the Parlimentarians - and then a load of s*** kicked off about coal and as a cause of that, you hate each other?

I've never lived anywhere where there is such hatred for people that live in a city 12 miles away, people of similar stock to yourselves... You'd think with so many people in this country ready to turn their noses up at the north-east, in disregard - there would at least be some brotherhood between the people of the region?

Couldn't give a f*** about the 'rivarly', it's primitive - f***ing medieval. Where else in the country do you think this goes on, to this kind of level? Its good to see that there are people who don't let this obsession rule their lives (know of a couple married for 20 years, one is a geordie, one is a mackem). Tbh, I'm bloody glad it's something I and those I care about, both now and in the future have never been cursed with.

Maybe if some of you guys moved out of the North-East you would see just how abnormal it is, and just how people outside of the North-East react to it?

you don't understand it then. they see us as arrogant and condescending, which we live up to for the giggle. this thread is actually a good example, it's 99% taking the piss, check most nufc related threads on RTG for the contrast.

I could be wrong, but from what I've always been told the rivalry goes back to the English civil war. Newcastle was on the side of the crown, and Sunderland sided with the Parlimentarians - and then a load of s*** kicked off about coal and as a cause of that, you hate each other?

I've never lived anywhere where there is such hatred for people that live in a city 12 miles away, people of similar stock to yourselves... You'd think with so many people in this country ready to turn their noses up at the north-east, in disregard - there would at least be some brotherhood between the people of the region?

Couldn't give a f*** about the 'rivarly', it's primitive - f***ing medieval. Where else in the country do you think this goes on, to this kind of level? Its good to see that there are people who don't let this obsession rule their lives (know of a couple married for 20 years, one is a geordie, one is a mackem). Tbh, I'm bloody glad it's something I and those I care about, both now and in the future have never been cursed with.

Maybe if some of you guys moved out of the North-East you would see just how abnormal it is, and just how people outside of the North-East react to it?

I'm speechless Colocho.

Couldn't give a fuck about the 'rivarly', it's primitive - fucking medieval. Where else in the country do you think this goes on, to this kind of level? Its good to see that there are people who don't let this obsession rule their lives (know of a couple married for 20 years, one is a geordie, one is a mackem). Tbh, I'm bloody glad it's something I and those I care about, both now and in the future have never been cursed with.

Post makes you sound clueless. Where else does it go on? How about Manchester and Liverpool, one side taking the piss out of footballers dying in a plane crash and the other taking the piss out of 96 people being crushed to death. Newcastle and Sunderland isn't an exception, plenty of teams have rivalries, and if you can't get your head around it then I pitty you as it's one of the best things about supporting a club.

Guest Haris Vuckic

''people of similar stock to yourselves... ''

Theren we go. What a bell end!

12 miles difference = similar genetic bloodline. Sorry, but it's true.

Please - do yourself a favour and support your local team.

:lol: Seriously. Hong Kong, word of advice, don't worry apologising. You won't get an 'agree to disagree' from this self righteous dick. :thup:

Fuck off, theres nowt wrong with talking about mackems but its hypocrasy labelling them obsessed as you trawl their forum every fucking day.

Thought you were better than personal abuse but guess thats me proven wrong.

To be fair I agree with this, I can't understand people who are constantly reading RTG waiting for them to say something about us. There's plenty of posters on here who post equally daft things all the time aswell, the difference is no where near as big as some people make out.

I could be wrong, but from what I've always been told the rivalry goes back to the English civil war. Newcastle was on the side of the crown, and Sunderland sided with the Parlimentarians - and then a load of shit kicked off about coal and as a cause of that, you hate each other?

Couldn't give a fuck about the 'rivarly', it's primitive - fucking medieval. Where else in the country do you think this goes on, to this kind of level? Its good to see that there are people who don't let this obsession rule their lives (know of a couple married for 20 years, one is a geordie, one is a mackem). Tbh, I'm bloody glad it's something I and those I care about, both now and in the future have never been cursed with.

I'm ashamed for you, most mackems have more about them than you do. Aren't you closely linked for untied for Newcastle as well? What an absolute embarrassment you are to the club and it's supporters.

Jog on dipshit.

''people of similar stock to yourselves... ''

Theren we go. What a bell end!

12 miles difference = similar genetic bloodline. Sorry, but it's true.

Please - do yourself a favour and support your local team.

I do. Sorry pal, if you think that the genetics of the people of Newcastle and Sunderland are entirely different - you can't be as bright as you make yourself out to be.

Guest Haris Vuckic

United for Newcastle :lol:

''Lads if we grow some flowers and sip some herbal tea maybe Ashley will spend some money or sell up, actually lets post on twitter instead''

Guest johnson293

I could be wrong, but from what I've always been told the rivalry goes back to the English civil war. Newcastle was on the side of the crown, and Sunderland sided with the Parlimentarians - and then a load of shit kicked off about coal and as a cause of that, you hate each other?

How about 4 miles away in the same city.... 'similar stock' and all that?

Aston Villa and Birmingham City?

Quite a hatred there, I believe.

Though same city probably a bit different.