Sunderland...

Heron

I think we are all being had, Wearside is a 'mag at work' account set up by either someone on here or RTG as a collective to take the p*ss out of us. No one can be that much of a mackem.

I actually agree. He started off decent to throw us off the scent but now he's lasted more than 5 minutes, he's mocking us. He's as respectable as some tosser on Twitter (what a massive mug I am for even posting this) now though.

Man, it all makes sense now.

Sessegnon is a good player but as has been said, he's certainly not as 'talented' as a few of our players. The most laughable thing is, Wearside slates us for getting excited over Ben Arfa for one game but then makes ridiculous statements about Sessegnon after he's put in 2/3 noteworthy performances at the very end of the season. Complete hypocrisy.

Sessegnon is a good player but as has been said, he's certainly not as 'talented' as a few of our players. The most laughable thing is, Wearside slates us for getting excited over Ben Arfa for one game but then makes ridiculous statements about Sessegnon after he's put in 2/3 noteworthy performances at the very end of the season. Complete hypocrisy.

After he got completely slated and put alongside Muntari as "waste" just before these performances.

Hypocrisy? from Wearside? SURELY NOT

Jesus wept, we've resorted to laughing when they lose friendlies...

No we haven't.

we laugh at them all the time, its just the way of the world, I cant explain it- they are just a laughing stock, always have been, even when they rarely beat us it dosent change it.  Its been like this for me since I can remember (70s).  thier club, town and especially thier fans are just laughable.

Every time Sunderland beat us, something good happens to us.

1990, we miss out on promotion, doubtful whether Sir John Hall would have got the club a few years later had we won, 1999 we got Sir Bobby and kept Shearer, Lee, Dabizas, etc. who'd been frozen out, 2000-1, last defeat for 9 years against them and again we had Champions League runs, top 4 finishes the following seasons after that, and in 2009 had we won, we'd have stayed up, and we'd probably have been stuck with all the deadwood etc.

So if ever we want an upturn in fortunes, throw away a derby!

Plus when we do the double over them they normally get relegated.

Every time Sunderland beat us, something good happens to us.

1990, we miss out on promotion, doubtful whether Sir John Hall would have got the club a few years later had we won, 1999 we got Sir Bobby and kept Shearer, Lee, Dabizas, etc. who'd been frozen out, 2000-1, last defeat for 9 years against them and again we had Champions League runs, top 4 finishes the following seasons after that, and in 2009 had we won, we'd have stayed up, and we'd probably have been stuck with all the deadwood etc.

So if ever we want an upturn in fortunes, throw away a derby!

Plus when we do the double over them they normally get relegated.

i like Dabizas but was he anywhere near as important as teh other 2?

That 1999-2000 season he was very good, think he even scored 6-8 goals as well. He was frozen out by Gullit for the likes of Marcelino & Goma, and he formed a fairly reliable partnership with Aaron Hughes those early months under Bobby to get us out of trouble.

I just wish that, for once, when Wearside comes out with something so deliberately inflammatory to get reactions that EVERY SINGLE PERSON completely ignores the post as if it didn't happen. No ' :lol: ing' , no comments, nothing - just complete silence to him and his post.

Would be ace. :thup:

I just wish that, for once, when Wearside comes out with something so deliberately inflammatory to get reactions that EVERY SINGLE PERSON completely ignores the post as if it didn't happen. No ' :lol: ing' , no comments, nothing - just complete silence to him and his post.

Aye, guess that would be the best course of action.

we should probably try to get it down to less than 1 page of abuse for every post he makes first :lol:

And that's the point of keeping him around, to ignore him.

Ace idea Admin  :lol:

(People could have done that with Invicta or NE5)

Don't expect it to happen btw. Would be tremendous if it did but some will still feed the troll.

Don't expect it to happen btw. Would be tremendous if it did but some will still feed the troll.

I'd rather him go back to the initial disguise of a decent poster which lasted all of a month, but I guess that won't happen either. Instead we're all stuck with a situation nobody surely wants.

Good luck with that :lol:

I think we are all being had, Wearside is a 'mag at work' account set up by either someone on here or RTG as a collective to take the p*ss out of us. No one can be that much of a mackem.

I actually agree. He started off decent to throw us off the scent but now he's lasted more than 5 minutes, he's mocking us. He's as respectable as some tosser on Twitter (what a massive mug I am for even posting this) now though.

Man, it all makes sense now.

Massive mug? But I'm insulting the guy and to make it worse, I'm ranking him alongside Wearside.

:weep: