Sunderland...

Heron

spot on

be out now spending ridiculous amounts of money on ridiculous amounts of drink and not having a care in the world

instead im on the settee gutted, im getting battered with numerous messages from mags and ive just fell out with my lass. perfect. cheers brucey

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619429&page=3#ixzz1VaMD7RqK

:lol:

spot on

be out now spending ridiculous amounts of money on ridiculous amounts of drink and not having a care in the world

instead im on the settee gutted, im getting battered with numerous messages from mags and ive just fell out with my lass. perfect. cheers brucey

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=619429&page=3#ixzz1VaMD7RqK

My heart bleeds :lol:

Guest Heneage

They're finally realising that they seriously overspent for Gyan, took them long enough.

Said at the time his record for Udinese was far from impressive and he had the same problem Martins had, he was a scorer of great goals not a great goalscorer.

spot on

In stark contrast, Ive got two bottles of bubbly chilling we were given when my lass had the baby, my older daughters are round, we gonna get some drink, a chinese , and celebrate. the bubbly is gonna taste so sweet- and I just cant stop smiling. :lol:

http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/4586/sunderlandlol.jpg

Jesus christ lol  :iamatwat: :iamatwat:

Can just imagine him stamping his way up the stairs and slamming the door like a 6 year old :lol:

Guest icemanblue
'For the days leading up to the game it's the only thing on my mind, and the few days after it's gutting. Especially as I work in Newcastle and almost all my friends are Newcastle fans. I hate the fact that they think we're shite, and that they think I'm a twat for supporting us. And it reinforces their smug feelings of superiority, when in reality I believe we have the better team. We just don't sho wit. I would love nothing more than turning them over just once so I can see the looks on their faces'.

forever alone

'For the days leading up to the game it's the only thing on my mind, and the few days after it's gutting. Especially as I work in Newcastle and almost all my friends are Newcastle fans. I hate the fact that they think we're s****, and that they think I'm a t*** for supporting us. And it reinforces their smug feelings of superiority, when in reality I believe we have the better team. We just don't sho wit. I would love nothing more than turning them over just once so I can see the looks on their faces'.

forever alone

I still dont know where they get this better team lark from.

???

'For the days leading up to the game it's the only thing on my mind, and the few days after it's gutting. Especially as I work in Newcastle and almost all my friends are Newcastle fans. I hate the fact that they think we're s****, and that they think I'm a t*** for supporting us. And it reinforces their smug feelings of superiority, when in reality I believe we have the better team. We just don't sho wit. I would love nothing more than turning them over just once so I can see the looks on their faces'.

forever alone

1 home win versus Newcastle in 30 years. You have to admire the blissful naivety of the lesser brained, it breeds a special form of supporter.