Sunderland...

Heron

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Brewceys email to the mongs:

My overriding emotion is one of disappointment because I’ve said all along we take cup competitions extremely seriously and we put out a team that mirrored that.

But like today and Saturday, if you don’t take chances when they come along you leave yourself open.

We knew it would be difficult going down to Brighton who are playing in a new stadium and have had a great start to the season.

We need to take our chances because otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable and that proved to be the case.

Brighton get the ball down and play and are good in possession. You can see why they’re doing so well.

We had long spells of possession, especially during the first half, but we need to take those chances.

The goal was sloppy – bad defending. We switched off and were punished for it.

If you don’t score, you don’t win football matches and at the moment that’s where we’re lacking.

All the best,

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620877#ixzz1VtO88uQr

What a terrible email to to send to fans.  :lol:

Dear Fans,

Our defenders are shite, and we can't score a goal to save our lives.

All the best,

Ol' Big Heed.

My overriding emotion is one of disappointment because I’ve said all along we take cup competitions extremely seriously and we put out a team that mirrored that.

But like today and Saturday, if you don’t take chances when they come along you leave yourself open.

We knew it would be difficult going down to Brighton who are playing in a new stadium and have had a great start to the season.

We need to take our chances because otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable and that proved to be the case.

Brighton get the ball down and play and are good in possession. You can see why they’re doing so well.

We had long spells of possession, especially during the first half, but we need to take those chances.

If you don’t score, you don’t win football matches and at the moment that’s where we’re lacking.

All the best,

Well then, Steve. Buy some new strikers?

Oh, wait, you did.

Oh, you didn't start them.

Oh, they're not very good.

Oh well.

All the best,

This actually Steve Brewce?  I thought it was another mong on RTG.  :lol:

£6-7m to sack him, he's staying until the bitter end, until then it's going to be fun but at one point he'll past caring and he will give up on them and stay just for the wages or payoff. Right now I think he thinks hes actually in the right job, it will turn round and everything is just against him and things will work themselves out.

Sunderland cannot afford to sack him, Bruce can't afford to walk away from such money especially with his reputation destroyed.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Brighton are a decent side to be fair. I usually watch the Championship highlights and they have played some good football in their matches (10 points from 4 games), Craig Mackail-Smith looks like a cracking signing for them as well.

Still funny, reading the Sunderland forum during the summer they were sooo happy and excited about all of their signings  :iamatwat:

What´s the point of Elmohamady by the way? Haven´t seen him do anything noteworthy, really surprised they decided to sign him up after his loan stint.

Elmohamady :lol:

Brighton are a decent side to be fair. I usually watch the Championship highlights and they have played some good football in their matches (10 points from 4 games), Craig Mackail-Smith looks like a cracking signing for them as well.

Still funny, reading the Sunderland forum during the summer they were sooo happy and excited about all of their signings  :iamatwat:

What´s the point of Elmohamady by the way? Haven´t seen him do anything noteworthy, really surprised they decided to sign him up after his loan stint.

Mackem Mate says "Elmo" is bench fodder, but a) Bruce started him and b) played him out of position. :lol:

All the best,

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5740/unledfzp.png

Y U NO PLAY STRIKERS BRUCE?

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

All the best,

Isn't this basically what he says in every post match interview?

http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9537149.jpg

BOOM: :lol:

Since the end of August last year, we have played 40 competitive games in league and cup. We have failed to win 29 of them.

We have had 3 cup exits, to Brighton, Notts Co and a West Ham side that went on to be relegated.

We have played our much hated neighbours 3 times, resulting in 2 shocking home performances and probably the most humiliating defeat in the clubs history.

Our once good home form has been exchanged for 7 defeats in the last 8.

The best goalscorer we have had in years has been sold and not replaced.

We have a manager who having said the side just needs a couple of tweaks, then goes out and brings in 10 new players, yet fails to address the well documented weaknesses on the left hand side.

8 of the new signings fail to make the starting line up for our 2 league games so far.

And yet some people still think this fat bastard is the man to take us forward.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620909#ixzz1VtUzPqLJ