Sunderland...

Heron

I've said this before but imagine the carnage if by some miracle we managed to win a trophy

They would literally have nothing to fire back at us.

But....but...9-1

I reckon they'd dig deep and find an excuse eventually

'Who made the ball they used for the final? I bet it was a mag'

'The ref was a mag'

Five points ahead of the filth now. It's going to be a cheerful two weeks on Wearside.

they are ok man- they have a much better team, and should have won the derby, and our crowds are dwindling- thats enough for them to cheer......

[picture of mackems cheering.png]

Guest Wearside

Do you think your lot will do any more business this window, Wearside?

Almost certainly I'd say, would be amazed if an experienced striker didn't come in and if a left winger doesn't come in then we will have problems this season.

Guest Haris Vuckic

We haven't looked great - but you've been awful. Bruce has spent a fortune & on what?

What's wrong with Gyan, Wickham etc etc all of a sudden because a couple of weeks ago they were class.

Almost certainly I'd say, would be amazed if an experienced striker didn't come in and if a left winger doesn't come in then we will have problems this season.

I'm hearing Benjani.

I'm hearing Benjani.

:lol:

Wouldnt be surprised to see Gyan go like.