Sunderland...

Heron

SkyGraemeBailey Graeme Bailey

Reports of possible Asamoah Gyan sale have foundation but only if they push through deal for Crouch or other striker.

Gyan out, Crouch in. Sounds a plan.

Nice :thup: :laugh:

2011/12 Season - Least games won:  Sunderland - 0.

Next game - Chelsea

2 points from 4 games?

Whereas we have QPR next - 10 points from 4 games?

Awesome.

But the inbred, unwashed c***s will still have dominated all their games, whilst we fluster from one fluke to the next.

Oh come on man...

Guest sydneycove

Can see Wearside being happy with Gyan leaving (judging from his comments about the lad being overweight, uninterested and all that).

Crouch and Helmes in. Gyan out.

Hopefully this happens.

Wait wait wait. German Patrick Helmes. The guy who scored 6 goals in 20 league games last season. Thats 50 odd league games 15 - 20 odd million for a return of 10 goals....... A ratio of 1:5..... 8 goals a season roughly between the two...... I pray this happens.

Next game - Chelsea

2 points from 4 games?

Awesome.

But the inbred, unwashed c***s will still have dominated all their games, whilst we fluster from one fluke to the next.

Oh come on man...

I'll be sure to bump this post when it happens.  Remember - I am ALWAYS right.

Please replace Gyan with Crouch, please! :lol:

Sunderland really are abysmal.

Gyan was a hero about 6 months ago, now they are looking to get rid at a massive loss. Will be "We will play better football without Bent in the team" all over again.

Sell Gyan, sign Crouch, score fuck all goals and struggle to stay up. Good work Bruce.

£5m for Gyan a year after they bought him. :lol:

Amazing, truly amazing.

You can take the man out of Sunderland but you can't take the filthy, devaluing stench of Sunderland out of any man.

I believe that's how the saying goes. :shifty:

FAIDS - Football AIDS: Noun.  The debilitating deisease which saps all talent and class from any footballer who ever pulls on a red and white shirt and turns out for that shower of shite known as s*nderland FC.

Next game - Chelsea

2 points from 4 games?

Awesome.

Oh come on man...

You're certainly looking right about Man City, like.

Please replace Gyan with Crouch, please! :lol:

Sunderland really are abysmal.

Gyan was a hero about 6 months ago, now they are looking to get rid at a massive loss. Will be "We will play better football without Bent in the team" all over again.

Sell Gyan, sign Crouch, score fuck all goals and struggle to stay up. Good work Bruce.

id prefer gyan to stay with his lip on, and do fuck all..... either/ or tbh.

infinite lols :troll:

Next game - Chelsea

2 points from 4 games?

Awesome.

Oh come on man...

You're certainly looking right about Man City, like.

What was it I said about City again?

Guest Wearside

Can see Wearside being happy with Gyan leaving (judging from his comments about the lad being overweight, uninterested and all that).

Hopefully this happens.

Wait wait wait. German Patrick Helmes. The guy who scored 6 goals in 20 league games last season. Thats 50 odd league games 15 - 20 odd million for a return of 10 goals....... A ratio of 1:5..... 8 goals a season roughly between the two...... I pray this happens.

Helmes has a fantastic goalscoring record, a goal ratio of nearly 1 every 2 games.

Hopefully this happens.

Helmes has a fantastic goalscoring record, a goal ratio of nearly 1 every 2 games.

So a poor mans Ba  :troll:

Guest Wearside

If you haven't collapsed in a drunken mess, what are your thoughts on the Santon signing Wearside?

Only seen him play a couple of times but looked decent, not sure a right footed left back is the answer to your problems though. As we have found out, playing a right footer on the left has it advantages but also a lot of disadvantages, personally it boils my p*** when I see a player having to constantly check back onto his proper foot and it halts any momentum you have going forward in a instance.

If you haven't collapsed in a drunken mess, what are your thoughts on the Santon signing Wearside?

Only seen him play a couple of times but looked decent, not sure a right footed left back is the answer to your problems though. As we have found out, playing a right footer on the left has it advantages but also a lot of disadvantages, personally it boils my p*** when I see a player having to constantly check back onto his proper foot and it halts any momentum you have going forward in a instance.

Seemed to work for Inter Milan, especially when he had CRonaldo in his back pocket but yeah, decent.

:laugh:

Wearside: Could you please not post any more coherent messages with proper grammar?  Kind of takes the shine off my usage of the words inbred, unwashed or cunts in every post I talk about s*nderland.  Please user proper m*ckem speak when you post on here i.e. WUZ GANNA WIN THA LEEG WUTH A HUDRED POINTS THIS YER MARRA!!!!!!!11111

Thank you.