Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Randy Savage

Are you all ok lads? Not going to throw up or owt? I only ask because you've all seemingly turned green  :razz:

Seriously though, I think Bendtner is just the ticket for us. Gyan has cut a frustrated (and slightly rotund) figure in recent weeks as he has basically been battling two centre backs on his own, because Sessegnon plays behind Gyan not alongside. Gyan likes to drift, drop off and turn and run at defenders, but that leaves nobody in the middle as Sess likes to roam about as well, so Bendtner will hopefully be the presence in the middle and the spearhead that battles the defenders, whilst creating space and time for the other two to do their thing. I also think Bendtner will enjoy the crosses into the box from Larsson. He never got service like that at Arsenal, who just want to walk the ball into the net.

Guest Randy Savage

That's why I'm glad it's a loan, so we can have a good butchers before maybe taking a punt.

I think the lad gets a bit of unfair treatment from the Arsenal supporters mind, considering their team don't play to his strengths. I honestly cannot recall the last time I saw an Arsenal play hug the touchline, before whipping a cross in from the byline.

He reminded me a bit of Ibrahimovic for Barcelona, who to me looked like he was getting in the way of all the smaller, more technically superior players around him.

Guest Randy Savage

If Bendtner can be arsed, he should do well. Its whether he'll really be bothered, I have some doubts.

I'm sure Steve "hangover" Bruce will succeed in motivating him after sober intelligent Mr.Wenger failed so miserably.

He'll just tell him he can

If Bendtner can be arsed, he should do well. Its whether he'll really be bothered, I have some doubts.

I'm sure Steve "hangover" Bruce will succeed in motivating him after sober intelligent Mr.Wenger failed so miserably.

Bruce's daughter's flange is all the incentive he needs.

http://i34.tinypic.com/2crt6qt.jpg

Not the best I've seen but I'd shag her like.

That's why I'm glad it's a loan, so we can have a good butchers before maybe taking a punt.

I think the lad gets a bit of unfair treatment from the Arsenal supporters mind, considering their team don't play to his strengths. I honestly cannot recall the last time I saw an Arsenal play hug the touchline, before whipping a cross in from the byline.

He reminded me a bit of Ibrahimovic for Barcelona, who to me looked like he was getting in the way of all the smaller, more technically superior players around him.

Ibra is one of the most technically gifted players on the planet. The problem was Ibra's playing style contrasting with Barca's tactics rather than his lack of technique.

Guest Randy Savage

Ibra is one of the most technically gifted players on the planet. The problem was Ibra's playing style contrasting with Barca's tactics rather than his lack of technique.

Didn't phrase my post very well. I think Bendtner is technically inferior than some of Arsenal's other players, whereas Ibrahimovic - who is technically superb, as you say - seemed to be getting in the way of things and slowing things down. Both were made to look not particularly good in their respective sides is the crux of my point.

Guest Randy Savage

This mackem has promise btw, hopefully he wont go to the rails like drearyside.

Wait until he has a few drinks....

Don't really drink much marra and I live over your way so I'm used to getting shedloads of stick. Water off a ducks back.

I'm just here to add to the debate and for a bit of crack. Good crack mind, not shit crack.

This mackem has promise btw, hopefully he wont go to the rails like drearyside.

Wait until he has a few drinks....

Don't really drink much marra and I live over your way so I'm used to getting shedloads of stick. Water off a ducks back.

I'm just here to add to the debate and for a bit of crack. Good crack mind, not s*** crack.

Good to hear :thup: I'm sure you're aware of the poster Wearside?