Sunderland...

Heron

“I have signed a one-year loan deal with Al Ain club in the United Arab Emirates,†Gyan told GHANAsoccernet.com immediately after signed the deal.

“I will continue to wear my favourite No.3 jersey at Al Ain as I begin a new adventure but with Sunderland still engrained on my heart.â€

:laugh:

Edit: Oops, hit modify instead of quote.

Ahaha this is brilliant, remember all the mackems saying when Bent left that Gyan wouldn't do a thing like that, that Bent stopped Gyan from playing, that Gyan would play better than Bent and allow the team to play better football than Bent. :lol: :lol:

Problem? :troll:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ahaha this is brilliant, remember all the mackems saying went Bent left that Gyan wouldn't do a thing like that, that Bent stopped Gyan from playing, that Gyan would play better than Bent and allow the team to play better football than Bent. :lol: :lol:

Problem? :troll:

For Bent read Gyan, & for Gyan read Bentdner.

“I have signed a one-year loan deal with Al Ain club in the United Arab Emirates,†Gyan told GHANAsoccernet.com immediately after signed the deal.

“I will continue to wear my favourite No.3 jersey at Al Ain as I begin a new adventure but with Sunderland still engrained on my heart.â€

:laugh:

Edit: Oops, hit modify instead of quote.

:spit:

Guest johnson293

Newcastle let £5.8m player go for nowt - Sunderland let £13m player go on loan

http://media.hof.wemakemedia.co.uk/cache/8594_display.jpg