Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Randy Savage

Would laugh if they couldn't afford to sack Bruce :)

That won't be an issue.

Ellis Short may have asked Bruce to live within his means, which is fair enough, but he has more than enough money to wield the ax if he so wishes.

It's quite telling that Short has been present in person at all of our recent games; that was not always the case. 

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=632063

Real or wind up? Either way I think the friendship cup is well and truly off :lol:

Clearly a wind up.

Yeah I would have thought so like, some of the responses clearly aren't. We noticed your (at least who we presume was you) attempt to try and bring some order to the madhouse by the way, brave :lol:

Guest Randy Savage

SAFC monitor RTG. I know that for a fact. They regularly get in contact with the people running it and tell threads to get pulled.

Most clubs will do likewise I imagine.

Guest Randy Savage

I know Darren Bent had a bit of a spat with it as well didn't he?

A few criticised his all round game and he spat his dummy out. He also commented that some of the posts were 'funny'

Guest Randy Savage

That's nowt. There is an Everton fan (Son of Southall) and a Man City fan (BeadyEye) that are blatantly the same person, and either an SAFC or NUFC fan on a wind-up.

They are trying to convince everyone that they are fans of the respective clubs, but they're blatantly the same person.

Many people on there have multiple accounts according to the lads that run it (you can tell it's the same person by the IP address) and just post random shit to wind people up.

When RTG is good, it's one of the best and funniest boards out there. When it's bad, as it mostly is these days, it's utter shite. Sadly, it's like the heroin of SAFC messageboards; you know it's bad for your health but it's unbelievably addictive.

That's nowt. There is an Everton fan (Son of Southall) and a Man City fan (BeadyEye) that are blatantly the same person, and either an SAFC or NUFC fan on a wind-up.

They are trying to convince everyone that they are fans of the respective clubs, but they're blatantly the same person.

Many people on there have multiple accounts according to the lads that run it (you can tell it's the same person by the IP address) and just post random shit to wind people up.

When RTG is good, it's one of the best and funniest boards out there. When it's bad, as it mostly is these days, it's utter shite. Sadly, it's like the heroin of SAFC messageboards; you know it's bad for your health but it's unbelievably addictive.

You're not fooling anyone Ronaldo.

Guest Wearside

SAFC monitor RTG. I know that for a fact. They regularly get in contact with the people running it and tell threads to get pulled.

100% correct. I know for a fact that our ex PR woman Lesley Callaghan tried to get RTG shut down on at least one occasion and most clubs will monitor fans messageboards. RTG is arguably the biggest and busiest supporter forum going and it's virtually impossible for them to keep track of every thread that gets posted.

You stay Class-A Sunderland http://www.otf2.com/forums/images/smilies/checkit.gif

:giggs: Literally 2 posts up :lol:

Have literally no idea why a post I made quoting this with the text "mine was better [smug smiley]" was deleted :lol:

And yet serious cat remains and is now completely out of context :lol: :lol: :lol:

and it's virtually impossible for them to keep track of every thread that gets posted.

http://www.simpsoncrazy.com/content/lists/floorboards/underground2-vishnu.jpg

with RTG even this dude would struggle to delete the shitty threads

100% correct. I know for a fact that our ex PR woman Lesley Callaghan tried to get RTG shut down on at least one occasion and most clubs will monitor fans messageboards. RTG is arguably the biggest and busiest supporter forum going and it's virtually impossible for them to keep track of every thread that gets posted.

All the more reason for it to have a single thread for each topic, if it means it would get shut down quicker

Guest Wearside

Didn't Bent used to browse RTG?

Bent's best mate that 'Elsey' character was registered and used to post on there and relayed everything to Bent and he lost it when people were slating Bent towards the end of his Sunderland career.

Didn't Bent used to browse RTG?

Bent's best mate that 'Elsey' character was registered and used to post on there and relayed everything to Bent and he lost it when people were slating Bent towards the end of his Sunderland career.

That, his mam getting racially abused and him wanting more money kind of made up his mind to leave