Sunderland...

Heron

:azn:

By the way, do we reckon Brewce is finished if they lose at home to WBA on Saturday? If so, am I the only one who'd take a Souness vs. Villa (lucky draw) scenario to see him kept in his job a while longer? :lol:

If so, am I the only one who'd take a Souness vs. Villa (lucky draw) scenario to see him kept in his job a while longer? :lol:

Not at all, be pretty scary if Brunt (same starting letter and number of letters) skied a late penalty over the bar like a buffoon to allow the knackers a point though. :lol:

By the way, do we reckon Brewce is finished if they lose at home to WBA on Saturday? If so, am I the only one who'd take a Souness vs. Villa (lucky draw) scenario to see him kept in his job a while longer? :lol:

Apparently there is next to no chance of sacking Bruce before Xmas.

Lose on Saturday and it's got to be close. You'd certainly not be the only one to take a lucky draw to keep agent Bruce there a little while longer.

Guest Haris Vuckic

££££££££

££££££££

Aye, he won't walk away from that kind of payoff. Plus the board have backed him financially and need to back him with time unless it gets serious and relegation is a real possibility, which it won't as the quality at the bottom is shocking. It looks like a standstill season for Sunderland.

Lets hope they lose and that he aint finished. ;)